Boston Bruins All Bruins Trade Proposals: Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
If we can some how clear space by moving guys like Backes, Miller, Moore or possibly Krug- I would be interested in Lee or Duchene at the right price. I also think Studnicka is the real deal and will make the team this year. Either of these top 9s would be pretty filthy.

Marchand-Bergeron-Heinen
Lee-Krejci-Coyle
Debrusk-Studnicka-Pastrnak

Marchand-Bergeron-Studnicka
Heinen-Duchene-Pastrnak
Debrusk-Krejci-Coyle

If we do keep Krug long term I like the idea of moving him to the right side. He played their in providence and I remember when the Bruins we’re short on the right side he said he had no problem playing there.

Something like this long term

Vaak-McAvoy
Gryz-Carlo
Lauzon-Krug
Clifton

I've moved on from Heinen after this year and playoffs being anywhere near the top six. Great third liner but totally and completely invisible in the playoffs this year.

Reactions: Dizzay

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Smaller guys have a place in the NHL, because the sport is becoming a more speed based game. However a team of players where the tallest player is the Goalie and everyone else is 6'0" and under won't win a cup.

Exactly, I'm not saying there is no place for smaller players in the game but there is a limit and it's no where near to what we have been seeing teams do lately. Speed makes for exciting hockey during the season but when things get ramped up like they do in the PO's , and the refs put the whistles away, it's a different story.

Last edited:

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Would anyone do

Miller and Belskey's retained salary for a 3/4th round pick. Would free up 4.4M. A team like Jersey could use a guy like Miller. I hate to part with a guy like Miller but he's injured way to often to count on at this point and if you can send Beleskey's cap hit along with him it could solve a lot of problems.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Danton hasn't really impressed me lately especially this year. He didn't help at all in the scoring department. Just disappeared. I'd take the risk if nucks bite.

I would have send zboril for jessie on draft day. I'd even add a sweetner like a pick not so high to facilitate it. Zboril will probably never make our top 6 and what a waste of a first round pick. Just a waste.

I think Donny hoping seny takes 2nd line slot and stud or federic making the team next year . Hence no trades or signings. Looks that way.

Jessie p needs a change of scenery and giving him krec could be the tonic. He won't cost much and feel the risk to award is acceptable. Anyone one of zboril danton Bjork or seny going the other should do.

Reactions: JOKER 192

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Jessie p needs a change of scenery and giving him krec could be the tonic. He won't cost much and feel the risk to award is acceptable. Anyone one of zboril danton Bjork or seny going the other should do.

So you weren't impressed with Heinen this season but you'd trade him for Puljujarvi.... What did he do that was so impressive this year?

Reactions: GlenFeatherstone

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Would anyone do

Miller and Belskey's retained salary for a 3/4th round pick. Would free up 4.4M. A team like Jersey could use a guy like Miller. I hate to part with a guy like Miller but he's injured way to often to count on at this point and if you can send Beleskey's cap hit along with him it could solve a lot of problems.

Can you trade retained salary?

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Just fix the 2nd line.

It was the fear throughout the year and ended up killing them in the end, now if Johansson walks& Backes stays it looks just worse again.

Now the problem is McAvoy& Carlo will eat the vast majority of the cap space, need to get rid of Miller/Moore, or both.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Where would he fit under the salary cap come October?

he won't fit, I think everybody is in agreement we need a top 6 forward, I think everything is realistic enough to know there isn't one coming. Seen this offseason after offseason since Backes is singed, it just isn't happening, so really no use even worrying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad