Rumor: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Wow, is that one hell of an over pay by the Islanders

Islanders got a player they obviously like without giving up a current player or prospects.

The 3 picks are spread out over 3 drafts. The players drafted may not be a factor for years, if at all.

Sens add to bushel of picks o rebuild with. Seems like a good trade to me.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Trochek would have been awesome here. Haula is like Heinen but with one 29 goal/50 point outlier season. damn.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Number 8 your the genius on the board who are the bruins getting today . Make a call. I have a stance like it or not but at least I have a stance . I don’t wanna get personal because the mods will get mad....

I get it Sweeney does no wrong. I get it. It’s all s
To me you come across as negative all the time. All the time. OK, it's your right to have an opinion.

However, to say that a 1, 2, and a 3 is a good move for Pageau raises an interesting question. If Sweeney had done the same, would your reaction be the same? Honest question.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
To me you come across as negative all the time. All the time. OK, it's your right to have an opinion.

However, to say that a 1, 2, and a 3 is a good move for Pageau raises an interesting question. If Sweeney had done the same, would your reaction be the same? Honest question.
I know I harpoon him

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Apparently the Rangers pushed practice back and just announced a last minute presser.

Fans seem to think it could mean they got a signing done with Kreider.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass

I’m not negative all the time . But if I was like you say I’m the only one on the board that is.. I don’t think so dude .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad