Rumor: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Canes win yet another trade. Hope Sweeney calls Dale Tallon non-stop.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
The top 6 F I would like in no particular order are : Kreider, Palmieri, Rakell, Meier, Nino and I know some won't like this but, E. Kane.
IF JP Barry quote is true & Bruins were in on Kovalchuk, I’d have to think they are not in on Palmieri or Kreider (or they aren’t available)

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Commodore is wrong like 90% of the time. If he's right it was just a lucky guess.

he should #packhissh** and leave twitter for good. What pompous ass year after year.

Just like tweets with semi nebulous content like "From my understanding, they're talking". Really? From my understanding too.

If players like Kreider or Palmieri were available, the Avs wouldn't have settled for Namestnikov.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Would it be possible to have all trade talk today in just one thread (preferably the other one)? Having two threads on the go makes things difficult to follow.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
It was great when they showed Dubas stomp out the other night after they were a total no-show against the Canes & the zamboni driver. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dubai and his advanced analytics that doesnt account for leadership, work ethic, professionalism or chemistry. Not trying to say that leafs don’t have any of those things. Or that those things don’t show in results but quantifying them directly is difficult. It’s not money ball, and although advanced Analytics is a great tool It certainly shouldn’t be the number one factor in building your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad