Rumor: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
If you’re old enough he is Geoff Sanderson.

Played on a terrible team out up points gets traded and will do nothing on the third line.

Terrible Terrible Terrible move by the Islanders!!!!!

the Avs did well in the bargain bin with Namestnikov

Overpayment without question but he makes the Islanders better a lot better. Pageau will play all over and can be used in all situations.

Avs did do well with Namestnikov but the Islanders are better today than yesterday but payed a ridiculous price.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Hey guys, Don here. Set my stupid alarm for 10:30 instead of 9:30 (FML). I'm just going to run out for a coffee and bagel and I'll get right to work.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
AA is very much a Blue Jackets type of player, good for them if true. IIRC his defensive numbers are awful. Playing for Torts should help with that.

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
If 8 year old me can believe Joe Thornton was the answer, why can't 29 year old me?
My dad cut out a front page of the Globe with a picture of Thornton holding the phone- I'm pretty sure the headline was "The House that Orr Gilt"
My google searches are inadequate, perhaps the magic of @Fenway can resurrect this paper that was taped to my bedroom wall for years. It's quite possible that the wordplay on 'built' and 'gilt' [participle of gild] sent me on the linguistic path that I've lived for the rest of my life. I realize I might be conflating two pages- one showing the 17 year old Thornton, and the other commemorating the destruction of the Boston Garden.

Reactions: YouTakeTheVan

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Palmieri is my guy. I wouldn't say no to Jumbo Joe, either, if he costs a 4th or less.

Marshmont-Bergy-Pasta
DB-Krejci-Palmieri
Thornton-Coyle-Bjork/Kase
4th

I dig it.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad