TBN: All-American Prospects game returning to Buffalo 2014 and 2015

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Probably just another NTDP propaganda game.

Can't hurt to get yet another viewing of the NTDP kids that everyone passed over rather than first time eligibles from prep leagues and Minnesota HS. :sarcasm:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Well, USA will host 2016 U18 and 2018 U20/WJC, but I think it's premature for either announcement. Another All-American Prospects Game fits best from my perspective.

Given how the Swiss haven't announced the host city for 2015, I agree that it's likely not to be a U18 announcement.

Another All-American Prospects game seems like the best bet.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
They run a big multi-week camp in Rochester every season and the rink they do it at has been having financial problems. Maybe they're moving the hockey camps to the Harbor Center? Terry is bribing people to have US hockey HQ moved to Buffalo. :naughty:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
They run a big multi-week camp in Rochester every season and the rink they do it at has been having financial problems. Maybe they're moving the hockey camps to the Harbor Center? Terry is bribing people to have US hockey HQ moved to Buffalo. :naughty:

Bill Gray's has taken over the big rink at MCC and it's now the Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex aka BGRI.

I don't know if USA Hockey is going to stop coming here and instead go to HC. But, that wouldn't be a huge surprise since the complex have been poorly run from the get go.

It does appear to be a bit better since BG came on board, though...

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
That would be epic. I'm expecting just the Prospects tourney again, but if NTDP relocated, I'd be speechless. I would be without speech.

Basically the organization is ensuring Jack Eichel plays in Buffalo.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
I'm about 99% sure it's not a relocation. It's too far away from the rest of the USHL right now. Maybe when there's a couple more East teams in the USHL it'd be a possibility, but i think it's unlikely now

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I'm about 99% sure it's not a relocation. It's too far away from the rest of the USHL right now. Maybe when there's a couple more East teams in the USHL it'd be a possibility, but i think it's unlikely now

USHL expanding to WNY ????

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
There is a lot of hype for this announcement. I have high hopes. I hope I am not disappointed. Hopefully it is something huge! ^_^

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad