GDT: All Aboard the Positive Train! Rangers @ Your New Jersey Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

After a rough stretch this past week, the Devils are limping into the stretch run before Monday's trade deadline. However, there's no better way to get momentum back than a big win against your bitter rivals.

So, it's time to be positive all you pouters!

positive.gif

Because we're gonna leave it all out on the ice tonight as our personal playoff run begins against the Blueskirts tonight!

latest

Reid Boucher is coming off his first 3 point night and looks to have reinvigorated the 2nd line

635813233022121507942917049_71351_excited-parks-and-rec-andy-dwyer.gif

Lee Stempniak has 2 goals and an assist against his former team so far this season

image.jpg

And Cory Schneider has a near .950 save percentage against the Rangers so far this season.

giphy.gif

So, let's stop being negative and beat the pants off the Rags tonight! LET'S GO DEVILS!!

cJwcdzv.gif

martyisgod

Dec 30, 2007
Sayreville
friend of mine just posted on facebook (hes a huge rangers fan) about how classy the Devils are being tonight. If so, definitely a class move.

"Tonight, the New Jersey Devils are displaying true class. They're allowing a teenager from Monroe, NJ and former hockey player, who was paralyzed by an accident on the ice, drop the first puck. The reason it's a classy move is this kid is a New York Rangers fan. Well done NJD. ‪#‎MikeyStrong‬"

Fader

Mar 1, 2012
Saskatchewan
New Kid here, long time reader.
Its been a hell of a run for the boys. 60 games is too long to call it a fluke. The train de rails tonight in another loss to the rags.

Time to sell Shero. You have a coach that will produce the hardest working team in the league. We are going to be deadly when we can score 3-4 goals every night.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Been a bit bummed by the recent losing streak, but this GDT has me pumped up for tonight. Nicely done!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not exactly a win or go home, but it's DANGEROUSLY close to it. The closest you can get to it.

Because if we don't win this one, it's gonna take a 4 game winning streak starting on Thursday to get back to where we were before this 3 straight game in regulation losing slide.

What we really need is a good stretch of about 7 or 8 wins out of 10. 7 out of 10, 8 out of 12 or something.

We had something close to that recently, before this current slide happened. But we can't keep ending the winning streaks with these 3 losses in a row, or losing 4 of 5, like we have the last two winning streaks.

A point is almost a MUST tonight.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
if i wanted to listen to someone slobber all night i'd choose steve and dano, not the other guys

"derek stepan is one of the greatest US players of all time who epitomizes the sport"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad