Who Wins The Conn Smythe Trophy?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Wyatt Johnston early favourite for the Conn Smythe. Leads the team with 7pts while playing on the 3rd line. He should be on the Stars #1 PP unit, he’s just too good.

• Love
Reactions: ORRFForever

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Dallas stand outs were Oettinger and Johnston.

If Dallas is to go for think it has to be more of the same from Oettinger. The forwards tend to rotate success so will see if Wyatt pace holds.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
It has to be Matthews…Rocket, Hart, Selke, Conn Smythe…

…Vezina?
Nah, Leafs are out. He won the Rocket, he is a Selke finalist and I suppose he could win the Hart but McDavid, Kucherov and MacKinnion all had worthy years as well. He is not eligible for the Vezina as it goes to goalies.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013

Makar vs Mackinnon

Who's favored and why?

Makar is at a disadvantage. He won already - the bar to win a second one will be a lot higher.
Also - MacKinnon has never won a single individual trophy. The narrative to get him one will be high amongst voters if he's a worthy candidate.

Makar will have to be definitely better than MacKinnon to win above him. Which is possible of course. But if they're close, odds are MacKinnon wins.

I still say McDavid takes it. But Colorado will be tough to beat.

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
I'll give the highest odds to the best player in the league and the scoring leader after one round Connor McDavid

Reactions: Kerberos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad