Alexander Radulov's first goal back in the NHL

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
it's 1 goal in 3 games...chill. and that on a play in which the goalie got knocked over (his own defenders fault) but still had no chance to make a save

I'd like to see him with galchenyuk more often. That was a nice pass by galchenyuk to spring radulov. The only reason radulov was on this line was because pacioretty briefly went to the dressing room and missed the shift. The few glimpses that we get from this duo has been very promising.

Typically though, Radulov plays with plekanec instead who looks lost offensively thus far, but on an individual level, radulov has been pretty impressive in creating chances, and winning board battles.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
it's 1 goal in 3 games...chill. and that on a play in which the goalie got knocked over (his own defenders fault) but still had no chance to make a save

He plays with Plekanec, what do you expect? He's been our best forward so far.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
Maybe not the best time for that kind of statement...on the power play and goaltender interference to get his first.

Clearly you haven't watched the Habs yet this year because he's been phenomenal so far. Easily a top-line forward in the NHL

And clearly he and some others don't understand what goalie interference is.

ChickenBurrito

Apr 8, 2013
Should've been interference. I could've scored that goal. Hardly thread worthy and will justify the haters bashing Radulov some more.

Should wait for a good goal by him.

looooooooooooooooooooooool

"I could've scored that goal"

Quote of the year

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
If anyone hasn't seen Radulov play this year, you're not missing much. He's one of the slowest players in the league. Reminds me of Jason Allison.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
They should try Radu with Galchenyuk or even Desharnais. Plekanec is washed up.

I'd like to see him with galchenyuk more often. That was a nice pass by galchenyuk to spring radulov. The only reason radulov was on this line was because pacioretty briefly went to the dressing room and missed the shift. The few glimpses that we get from this duo has been very promising.

Typically though, Radulov plays with plekanec instead who looks lost offensively thus far, but on an individual level, radulov has been pretty impressive in creating chances, and winning board battles.

Pretty much this. They have a first line winger on any team in the league, and they misuse him. Idiots.

Peak Ovi, on the Habs, would be a 40 goal scorer max.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Every game which I have watched since pre season, Radulov has been spectacular. The scoring chances he creates are constant and his vision is unlike any other Habs player except maybe for Markov. He's an elite forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad