Alexander Radulov's first goal back in the NHL

boompuffboom

Jul 10, 2007
i cam here to say i thought i saw kovalev cut through the middle there...

hella nice goal, most def had it coming, hes been working so hard out there, making plays, taking hits. Good job Rads!!

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
After 3 games so far, he's been MTL best forward in each game. I didn't know he was soooo skill.

Really happy to have him in MTL.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
No, I'm asking why this goal counted but Malkin's goal didn't. Either both should have counted or neither should have counted, it's annoying that these rulings are so inconsistent.

Maybe because Gallagher was pushed into the crease by the Penguins defender?

vid387

Jun 23, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
He sent Cole sliding to the corner with his curl and drag move. That's the skill Radulov is known for, and great patience to score the goal. Dumoulin pushed Gallagher in the blue paint, but even then, Fleury bit on that fake shot and was scrambling to get back in position. Would've been a goal even without Gallagher in the crease.

Not sure you know what a curl and drag is..

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
Yay Radulov!! Haven't watched a habs game yet but I am very pleased to hear that he's been one of the habs best forwards so far

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Gallagher impeded the goalie but one can argue he was driven/pushed there

Yeah, it was called a goal on the ice so you have to have definitive proof that the pens d-man had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Gallagher making contact with the goalie.

That would have been a shocking overturn to disallow it, but I guess nothing should surprise me with the nhl and their video decisions.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
I like this new, more mature Radulov. We need big and skilled players like him into the league. :handclap:

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Maybe not the best time for that kind of statement...on the power play and goaltender interference to get his first.

Did you see the play where he protected the puck for like 10 seconds with 1 hand against 3 Penguins?

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Like a Kovy who doesn't mind mixing it up a bit. I like. Let's hope it keeps up, minus the high sticking penalties.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
haven't watched this game but thought Radulov was a responsible player in the defensive zone in the first 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad