Alexander Radulov's first goal back in the NHL

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I don't know how that goal counts but Malkin's goal against the Avs didn't count. Meh, whatever.

I explained this all to you yesterday, including showing you very clear NHL rules. Did you not understand that?

Anyways, good for Rads.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
Should've been interference. I could've scored that goal. Hardly thread worthy and will justify the haters bashing Radulov some more.

Should wait for a good goal by him.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I explained this all to you yesterday, including showing you very clear NHL rules. Did you not understand that?

Anyways, good for Rads.

No, I understood it very clearly. I also understand if that wasn't a good goal, than this shouldn't have been a good goal either. You kept saying how it wasn't a good goal because Malkin hit Pickard, but Gallagher did exactly that to MAF. If anything, you should be supporting that it was goalie interference based on your posts from yesterday...

The goal counts because there was no goaltender interference on the play.

Except for when Gallagher prevented Fleury from following Radulov as he cut across the ice.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Maybe not the best time for that kind of statement...on the power play and goaltender interference to get his first.

Why? He's been the best skater for the Habs this season thus far.

If he wasn't playing with Tomas "Black Hole" Plekanec he could have a handful of points by now.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Maybe not the best time for that kind of statement...on the power play and goaltender interference to get his first.

Clearly you haven't watched the Habs yet this year because he's been phenomenal so far. Easily a top-line forward in the NHL

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Should've been interference. I could've scored that goal. Hardly thread worthy and will justify the haters bashing Radulov some more.

Should wait for a good goal by him.

This is legendary, coming from the poster who thought it was thread-worthy to point out that the Avalanche winning two freaking games, against Crosby-less Penguins and the Stars, was enough evidence for them to all of a sudden be taken seriously.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

He sent Cole sliding to the corner with his curl and drag move. That's the skill Radulov is known for, and great patience to score the goal. Dumoulin pushed Gallagher in the blue paint, but even then, Fleury bit on that fake shot and was scrambling to get back in position. Would've been a goal even without Gallagher in the crease.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad