Player Discussion Alexander Radulov

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
come talk to me in december, anybody thinking this guy is our top six saviour is dreaming, he is another plug and band aid fix, i LOL out loud when people think this guy is getting 50+ points

Radulov a plug, sureeeeeeeee. :facepalm:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
come talk to me in december, anybody thinking this guy is our top six saviour is dreaming, he is another plug and band aid fix, i LOL out loud when people think this guy is getting 50+ points

Wow, really feel sorry for you when he eclipses 60 points, easily.

the guy just didnt want to play in nashville, and has loved, LOVED montreal since he was 20 years old

deal with it.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
PAP and DSP are two good examples, they leave here and thrive elsewhere

Ok so third line and fourth line guys. Two bad examples.

PAP was given the line mates to succeed and didn't take the opportunity, DSP just flat out sucked 95% of the time.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Ok so third line and fourth line guys. Two bad examples.

PAP was given the line mates to succeed and didn't take the opportunity, DSP just flat out sucked 95% of the time.

DSP was good in the 1.5 games where he played on the top line (scored 3 goals), but I don't really care that he's gone.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
The guy who saying Radulov is a plug is obvioulsy a) trolling or b) have not clue what he is talking about.

I will say it again.

Radulov is the best player to have played in the Q after Sidney Crosby and Brad Richards since 2000.

Period.

He is an absolute star and he will be our best point producer and by far, our most talented player.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Radulov is better then Jagr was when he came back IMO

for sure.

The comparisons to Semin are pretty funny. Rads is better now than Semin ever was. Forget about washed up Semin.

Totally fine with people not expecting much from Rads. They'll be pleasantly surprised.

Habs4ev*

Dec 18, 2015
Wow, really feel sorry for you when he eclipses 60 points, easily.

dude really?

his best NHL season was just over 50 points, you think he is going to come back to NHL hockey and do that again in his first year?.....your dreaming, how many players have EVER come from the KHL and got 50+ points in their first season?

your expecting him to hit a career high in points (NHL) after years away from it? :facepalm:

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
dude really?

his best NHL season was just over 50 points, you think he is going to come back to NHL hockey and do that again?.....your dreaming, how many players have EVER come from the KHL and got 50+ points in their first season?

more like 58 points closer to 60 points playing on the 2nd line at the young age of 21.. Panarin just did it last year and Radulov's number in the khl ARE BETTER then his lol

Bergevillain

Aug 1, 2014
London, ON
dude really?

his best NHL season was just over 50 points, you think he is going to come back to NHL hockey and do that again in his first years?.....your dreaming, how many players have EVER come from the KHL and got 50+ points in their first season?

your expecting him to hit a career high in points (NHL) after years away from it? :facepalm:

58 is a lot closer to 60 than 50.. js

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
dude really?

his best NHL season was just over 50 points, you think he is going to come back to NHL hockey and do that again in his first year?.....your dreaming, how many players have EVER come from the KHL and got 50+ points in their first season?

You make it sound like he was playing in a beer league for 4 years before this.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
more like 58 points closer to 60 points playing on the 2nd line at the young age of 21.. Panarin just did it last year and Radulov's number in the khl ARE BETTER then his lol

58 is a lot closer to 60 than 50.. js

You make it sound like he was playing in a beer league for 4 years before this.

Guys don't bother, he's a Leaf fan. He's a friend of a guy that I know and he's the biggest Leaf Fan ever.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
dude really?

lol come on. He's way better now. The guy was practically a 30/30 guy on freaking Nashville when he was a kid. Now he's going to do worse when he's in his prime?

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
dude really?

Dude, really

i do believe this, his in the prime of his life and willing to prove himself and not a floater like Semin

i hate that hes gonna do amazing and youre gonna vanish without a trace and still cheer the habs doing well, in part because of what Radulov will be doing for us

fans like you make me sick, you remind me of a red sox fan pre-2004

And artemi panarin just scored 70 points coming from the KHL.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
The guy who saying Radulov is a plug is obvioulsy a) trolling or b) have not clue what he is talking about.

I will say it again.

Radulov is the best player to have played in the Q after Sidney Crosby and Brad Richards since 2000.

Period.

He is an absolute star and he will be our best point producer and by far, our most talented player.

That's an odd way of seeing things, since that was 12 years ago and lots of players tear through the Q.
I like Radulov but Bergeron, Mckinnon, Marchand, Vlasic and Letang are ahead of him at the moment if you're simply looking at former Q players.

I think he'll be good for us, just people have to keep in mind he'll likely be playing 2nd line minutes, with Plekanec - so alot of defensive match ups- and possibly a rookie in Lehkonen or a third liner in Shaw... not exactly the most favorable conditions to be our highest point producer. So I'm expecting closer to 50pts, which in that context, would be pretty good.

Last edited:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
That's an odd way of seeing things, since that was 12 years ago and lots of players tear through the Q.
I like Radulov but Bergeron, Mckinnon, Marchand, Vlasic and Letang are ahead of him at the moment if you're simply looking at former Q players.

I think he'll be good for us, just people have to keep in mind he'll likely be playing 2nd line minutes, with Plekanec - so alot of defensive match ups- and possibly a rookie in Lehkonen or a third liner in Shaw... not exactly the most favorable conditions to be our highest point producer. So I'm expecting closer to 50pts, which in that context, would be pretty good.

He's not talking about what they are now , what they were when they played in the Q

Bergeron best season was 73 points , Marchand 80 ,Mckinnon 78 , Radulov had 152 points in 62 games!!! + 55 points in 23 PO games!

This guy is insane!

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
He's not talking about what they are now , what they were when they played in the Q

Bergeron best season was 73 points , Marchand 80 ,Mckinnon 78 , Radulov had 152 points in 62 games!!! + 55 points in 23 PO games!

This guy is insane!

If he's so good why was he only 15th overall?

ETA: I see, he got the 152 points in 62 games at a much older age.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL

This guy is insane!

Which is exactly why Q numbers should be taken with a grain of salt.

He doubled them in points yet they're all better players than him as of right now. Shows you how much "insane" Q numbers don't mean as much in the long run. It's well documented the Q isn't exactly recognized for its quality of competition.
Simon Gamache had 184 in 72 games in the Q... ever heard of him?

If he puts up first line quality numbers this year, then sure we can start including him in that category of players.

Last edited:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

This guy is insane!

I have to say, i thought these numbers were WAYYY off, but...no...you did your research lol...those are actually all their Q league career highs lol, good find

thought mackinnon had some 100 point seasons for sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad