Confirmed with Link: Alex Pietrangelo signed 7 years 8.8mAAV

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Teams usually do a press conference when acquiring top players where they introduce the player and give him his jersey.

I guess Vegas is not doing one because of the pandemic?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Petro will do a Zoom conference with reporters today I believe.

Hopefully they post the whole interview later as I will be at work.

Edit: it is at 10:15. Maybe I can listen to it on my way to work.

blues80

Dec 10, 2018
So there are talks that tampering chargers may be placed against the Knights. Don't know if it is true.

If the Knights get hit with tampering charges and are found guilty, our whole management group should be fired and shot into the sun.
I think there will be tampering charges if u follow petro he was saying he didn't want to leave ever then all of the sudden blues said they couldn't do anything with him that was when they broke talks off

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
^Not sure what to make of that. Even Fleury has been saying he doesn’t want to leave the whole time and I doubt anyone here always believed him.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I think there will be tampering charges if u follow petro he was saying he didn't want to leave ever then all of the sudden blues said they couldn't do anything with him that was when they broke talks off

Good luck proving tampering though. If a team hints they might be interested in talking with a guy and that they think he would be a good fit, hard to say that's tampering. When you are a top free agent 30 other teams would say something similar. Tampering requires some proof you sabotaged the other team's efforts to sign a guy, like you traded numbers and he saw that he'd get more from you. Its not tampering when the most coveted free agent in the league finds out others just might want to sign him. Now if a team did something stupid like a proven phone call before the signing period they could get something, but teams don't do that. They hint things to an agent while out at lunch or during GM meetings during normal times, don't know how they do that stuff in current conditions.

blues80

Dec 10, 2018
^Not sure what to make of that. Even Fleury has been saying he doesn’t want to leave the whole time and I doubt anyone here always believed him.
Yes u don't know the player guy was raising 4 kids here

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Yes u don't know the player guy was raising 4 kids here

But things are more complicated than that. People sometimes do move from one state to another, even when they have kids. My own parents did it. Why? Because they have reasons to move despite it being uncomfortable for the kids.

And players rarely ever make comments like “Yeah this city sucks I want to leave.” They know their image is important.

blues80

Dec 10, 2018
But things are more complicated than that. People sometimes do move from one state to another, even when they have kids. My own parents did it. Why? Because they have reasons to move despite it being uncomfortable for the kids.

And players rarely ever make comments like “Yeah this city sucks I want to leave.” They know their image is important.
When I heard Vegas at 1st I thought bull he's more than comfortable here trust me he has his wife's family here to help with his triplits and has one more a month old I thought it was between Toronto and stl I think the agent had a lot to do with this

blues80

Dec 10, 2018
Well I've watched him 4 12 years trust me he's not happy

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I think it is time to have a hf boards Knights recruitment drive.

We need more Knight fans to come on this site.

One of the biggest signings in Vegas history and it only has 2 pages.

Lol

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Lol
Problem is the VGK are the first team to join in a high point of Reddit's popularity. Vegas' subreddit is incredibly active. Lots of Vegas fans don't know HF exists.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Lol

It is pretty pathetic really. That bastion of hockey tradition, the Florida Panthers, gets 20+ pages on game threads and even longer post-game threads. We're lucky to get to double digits for pre/game/post discussion in the regular season. Quality matters for sure, but half our game threads are whining about who's shooting ten feet wide and how so and so is having the worst game in recorded hockey history.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Blues fan here coming in peace. Normally I dislike the Golden Knights but I've had a change of heart I want to be a fan of the team. If I can. You already have my second favorite defenseman in Theodore and now you have my first favorite in Pietrangelo. I've been to Vegas many times over the years and always enjoyed my time there. I love the city and the landscape surrounding it.

I hope you win a Stanley Cup for the City and for Pietrangelo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad