Confirmed with Link: Alex Pietrangelo signed 7 years 8.8mAAV

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
teams can go 10% above the cap during the offseason

Hard to believe they stay at 10% with this but I guess its true. Still I would have zero interest in signing him until the other deal is official, talk about leverage the other side of the deal has.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
If you guys can somehow move Schmidt for a top6 center I think you guys are in business!

congrats on a great signing. Petro is the real deal.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If you guys can somehow move Schmidt for a top6 center I think you guys are in business!

congrats on a great signing. Petro is the real deal.

Now there's an idea...

Certainly would take some of the sting off of trading Schmitty.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So there are talks that tampering chargers may be placed against the Knights. Don't know if it is true.

If the Knights get hit with tampering charges and are found guilty, our whole management group should be fired and shot into the sun.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
We aren't getting any value for Schmidty. The hockey world knows we are against the wall.
VCR fleeced you because their 3rd will probably be a #110+ in a poor draft. Meanwhile, they upgrade on Tanev and Stecher with one move for a 3rd round future pick! Should have done way better, even in "desparation mode"!

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I honestly do feel for Blues fans though. It is in fact gut wrenching to see your captain (a player who has been with you for 12 years), either get traded or walk to another team.

I am a Sens fan as well, so i understand their pain. Watching Alfredsson leave was heartbreaking. f*** Melnyk.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
So there are talks that tampering chargers may be placed against the Knights. Don't know if it is true.

If the Knights get hit with tampering charges and are found guilty, our whole management group should be fired and shot into the sun.
Get your cannons cleaned and ready!

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
VCR fleeced you because their 3rd will probably be a #110+ in a poor draft. Meanwhile, they upgrade on Tanev and Stecher with one move for a 3rd round future pick! Should have done way better, even in "desparation mode"!
You obviously haven’t watched Schmidt play the last year and a half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad