Alex Nylander

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
How long until you guys start posting pictures of your own quads?
eco-charger-dark-e-atv.a519e4ab.png

Gubbhornet

Dec 5, 2019
I got curious about Alex status and saw that he was given a qualifying offer. How come he has not signed it? I mean, if he wants to play in the NHL he needs to take a year at min wage and show something. And this is likely his last chance.

Or has he given up and will go to the NLA/KHL?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
More important than even training to bulk up is a pkayer's mental attitude...willingness to compete hard consistently and developing cojones to go tobthe net ibstead of being a perimeter soft pkayer...Unless Nylander adds thisexelenents or compensates by producing a lot lot more from his skill talents,he will not be long for The Show.

He had better realize his leash is very short ...so he must prove he deserves to stay.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I got curious about Alex status and saw that he was given a qualifying offer. How come he has not signed it? I mean, if he wants to play in the NHL he needs to take a year at min wage and show something. And this is likely his last chance.

Or has he given up and will go to the NLA/KHL?
There's no rush and they'll talk if they want to make it a 2 year deal over just the tender

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
saw that toronto has a need for a "top 6" winger and only has 3.5 to spend. send him away please.

Gubbhornet

Dec 5, 2019
More important than even training to bulk up is a pkayer's mental attitude...willingness to compete hard consistently and developing cojones to go tobthe net ibstead of being a perimeter soft pkayer...Unless Nylander adds thisexelenents or compensates by producing a lot lot more from his skill talents,he will not be long for The Show.

He had better realize his leash is very short ...so he must prove he deserves to stay.

So true. Would have been interesting to see a skills competition between Alex Nylander and Tomas Holmström at the same age. I doubt that Alex will achieve what Holmström achieved even though his talent is probably far greater.

He should consult Kruger or someone and try to learn how be useful in other parts of the game.

WarLax

Apr 17, 2016
saw that toronto has a need for a "top 6" winger and only has 3.5 to spend. send him away please.

Unlike last year, where we didn't have the depth and Nylander was basically gifted the 1st line spot to start....he's going to be in an absolute dogfight this year to make the squad.

I want to see what he can do, and there is very little risk in allowing him the chance to compete for a spot, vs him being another one that just got away.

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
strome makes 3 AAV I would keep nylander he has 10 EV goals in his first year in about 65 games. I think he comes back hungry after missing a year. his value is not high enough to move. if he is on the team playing top 9 my guess is 20 EV goals . 3rd on the team

Reactions: hawksrule

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad