Confirmed with Link: Alex Nylander Re-Signed - 1 Year, 2 way, League Minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I've yet to see the value of McGinn at 2.75 mil per. That's the sort of contract we could dump and no tears would be shed.

Ya know, besides Zuck and to a lesser degree Kap.
He was worth his value before his injury. The fact that you let recentism cloud your judgement and also Sullivan's brain dead usage of him, shows you aren't really seeing the bigger picture with McGinn.

The fact that Sullivan used Heinen higher in the lineup vs McGinn was bizarre and stupid, when Brock was playing very well before he got hurt, he was a bargain. I don't think you completely grasp his injury and how it hindered his play.

His upper body was so injured he couldn't stick handle with both hands. That's how bad it was. You think the time he had off helped him come back healthy enough to produce like he was? He was shooting a lot less, barely compared to the start of the season until his bought with covid and then after his upper body injury.

Prior to covid protocol he was at 13pts in 33 games up to that point. Then got covid. After that he puts up 5pts in 23 games which shows he was feeling some long term effects which I can personally tell you, will change you.

Prior to covid and his upper body injury he was on pace for 32pts with awful usage.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
McGinn could be great. But do we really need Kapanen, McGinn, AND Heinen on the club? I guess Danton gets a pass because he's cheap. But man, like 6 million tied up between Kapanen and McGinn just feels gross.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Danton Heinen produced 18 goals with favourable offensive zone starts, a lot of time in the top 6 and top 9, and then you have Brock McGinn playing disgusting dz starts and almost producing the same.

Yeah hurr durr Brock sucks, f***ing brain dead t**ts. (@Zirakzigil mate the tw word isn't censored? I'll do it myself lol)

Reactions: Zirakzigil

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Danton Heinen produced 18 goals with favourable offensive zone starts, a lot of time in the top 6 and top 9, and then you have Brock McGinn playing disgusting dz starts and almost producing the same.

Yeah hurr durr Brock sucks, f***ing brain dead t**ts. (@Zirakzigil mate the tw word isn't censored? I'll do it myself lol)
I mean, I hope to god all 3 get back to playing like they did at their respective peaks otherwise that those deals will f***ing rankle.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
annoyed-gif-9.gif

Were just going to end this here.

@HandshakeLine how about no.

fz7z8fomuus31.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad