Proposal: Alex Galchenyuk for Anthony Beauvillier

Status
Not open for further replies.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Let’s also remember to include who they play with and the teams they’re on.
Isles play in a really offensive system and doesn’t Beau play with Barzal still?
Chucky plays for the Habs..that is all
Beau has played about 4-6 weeks with Barzal and Eberle. Before that he was on the 3rd line.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
The Canadiens give up their scapegoat and finally get their French-Canadian #1C.

:sarcasm:
The New York Islanders have scored 50 more goals than Montreal this season .

Beauviller stats would less playing in Montreal.
64 Games 16 Goals 12 assists 28 points As he has now in New York
In Montreal this season his stats would likely be closer to
64 Games 12 Goals 8 assists 20 points

If Montreal trade Galchenyuk they need a better player in return than Beauviller

Last edited:
Reactions: Grabner

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Beau is good, but he definitely makes some terrible decisions in defensive coverage, and isn't really better than Chuck defensively.
Good, but makes terrible decisions in defensive coverage ? Interesting contradiction.
We will agree to disagree. Neither teams fans are interested in this proposal.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Habs aren't dealing Galchenyuk. While the numbers might not show it, he's playing the best all around hockey of his life by far. His skating, effort, and defensive play have all taken huge leaps forward this year.

Reactions: Deam78

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I think NYI would have interest in Galchenyuk, but not if the price were Beauvillier.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I personally don’t think Galchenyuk has been trending in the right direction the past couple years in order to yield a top 15 pick (both of NYIs 1st round picks are going to be top 15).

Oh, I somehow thought one of them was a late one. Never mind, then. Sorry.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I personally don’t think Galchenyuk has been trending in the right direction the past couple years in order to yield a top 15 pick (both of NYIs 1st round picks are going to be top 15).
In other words "I have absolutely no clue who Galchenyuk is, and I am only stat watching".

Reactions: Deam78 and c3z4r

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
This is just comical at this point.

In other words "I have absolutely no clue who Galchenyuk is, and I am only stat watching".

I personally wouldn’t give up a top 15 pick for a player who hasn’t been able to stick as a center, has been up and down the lineup, and might not even hit the 20 goal plateau this season.

I’m not stat watching, Montreal has done nothing to boost Galchenyuk’s value lately.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I'm not saying there isn't a good player in there, I'm just saying that I don't see GMs paying the price for what Galchenyuk can be, but rather paying for what he is right now.

A lot of GMs just simply don't pay full price for players who are not playing to their full potential.

Never said Montreal should sell him if that's the case, just said what I think GMs will offer to Montreal for him.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Why would the Habs downgrade from Chucky to Beauvillier....Right they wouldn't.

Now Nelson and your 2018 1st you say.
2 guaranteed seasons of an overpaid Chucky ,who has not developed well enough defensively to play center?

I would not want Chucky for the 9th overall alone, nevermind adding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad