batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
He's still doing it...this time it was his left hand

CxdGn3U.png

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I love how confident he is now. We are truly seeing him develop into a special player. Barkov never would've tried that move in his rookie year. He finally knows he can do what he wants because he's the best player on the ice almost every night.

And he's still so humble. Love my Sasha!

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
He's been throwing his body around a little bit lately. Must be rewiring his hardware. Does anyone have a video or gif of that hit Barkov laid down earlier in the game? I only saw part of the replay of it during intermission.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Who the **** is Stephanie

She literally gifs everything that happens. She's been doing it for a couple years I think...she's very popular amongst hockey people on Twitter...gets tons of retweets and favorites on every gif

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
She literally gifs everything that happens. She's been doing it for a couple years I think...she's very popular amongst hockey people on Twitter...gets tons of retweets and favorites on every gif

Other than being a bruins fan she seems like a pretty awesome resource the Capgeek of Gifs.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
The last guy to score on Barkov since his injury was Kopitar (1 assist). He is also the only guy to get a poiny against Barkov in that span (according to Goldstein).

i think they forgot his giveaway to Larkin

Thats impressive though

Oan

Jan 31, 2011
What would Barkov need to do in order to be recognized by your average hfboards user in the same tier as Monahan, MacKinnon and the likes?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
What would Barkov need to do in order to be recognized by your average hfboards user in the same tier as Monahan, MacKinnon and the likes?

Be on TV.

His offensive numbers dont scream "look at me."

But when you watch him, your eyes are always on him every shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad