Prospect Info: Albany Devils & ECHL affiliates Thread, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

applesauc012

Dec 15, 2012
Wedgewood has been great in Trenton. He's taken over the starting role from Hovinen and on most nights he keeps that team in the game, they play shoddy D in front of him.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Wedgewood has been great in Trenton. He's taken over the starting role from Hovinen and on most nights he keeps that team in the game, they play shoddy D in front of him.

Good to hear he won the job. I know Hovinen has had injuries but I'll just believe that he won it regardless. :laugh:

Trenton sounds a lot like Plymouth, really relying on Scott to keep them in games.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Jeffs new pads

282880_578377978854555_1818355393_n.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm still not sure why the Senators couldn't find room for him.

At first I thought they didn't wanna have his $2 million dollar contract on the books, but they aren't a cap ceiling team so no problem for them. I'm not sure. He may have been in Maclean's dog house.

Jack Griffin

Jan 28, 2012
Florida
At first I thought they didn't wanna have his $2 million dollar contract on the books, but they aren't a cap ceiling team so no problem for them. I'm not sure. He may have been in Maclean's dog house.

Probably a combination of having a bad year, being on a one way contract, and Zibanejad/Silfverberg being NHL ready.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Ottawa had/has a LOT of guys coming up at the same time, and with the acquisition of Turris, I think there just wasn't enough room.
That being said, Turris is a center and Regin did get a second chance. Just saying.

I agree with CJR, Zibanejad/Silfverberg are ready to roll. That`s the biggest reason for giving up on him.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
That being said, Turris is a center and Regin did get a second chance. Just saying.

I agree with CJR, Zibanejad/Silfverberg are ready to roll. That`s the biggest reason for giving up on him.

Yeah, Turris is a center, and so is Regin (who still had a better season than Butler despite coming off shoulder surgery and not getting minutes with Jason Spezza), which probably pushes Zibanejad to wing. Greening has cemented his spot and then there's Silfverberg, Stone, Noesen, and Puempel all coming up soon. No need to hold onto aging, middling players like Butler and Nick Foligno. Makes sense to me. :p:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So Wedgewood has a 902 save percentage in the ECHL. He's gotta be a bust. I mean that's what someone on the main board said so it must be right.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Pietla just scored in exhibition game vs Finland to get US on the board

Matteau just got sent to the box for a hit up high, terribly stupid penalty he took

GM17*

Textbook roughing. Didn't hit the head so how can you justify a hit to the head penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad