Player Discussion Rafaël Harvey-Pinard

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I hope next is Jevpavlovs.

He doesnt put up a ton of points, but he sounds valuable to the team

Yea. And he has some skills. He doesn't display them often enough. But sometimes, he'll pull something and show us that he's got some mad skills.

Although before the season paused, he stepped up and was putting up points. In the last 6 games before the season stopped, he put up 9 pts (4G, 5A). He put up nearly half of his points in those final 6 games.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Hopefully he turns out better than Alain has.
If Alain makes it to the big club, it's gonna be like P-A Parenteau IMO. He's a very smart guy so I can see him develop as a late bloomer. (I mean, he was undrafted, so never pinned to be an impact player or a star).

As for Rafaël Harvey Pinard, I liked what I saw during the Habs development camp. I noticed that his stats suggests he kind of peaked... BUT have a look at the the difference in scoring in between the 2 teams.
18/19 Rouyn-Noranda : Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2018-19 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com
19/20 Chicoutimi Chicoutimi Sagueneens 2019-20 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
If Alain makes it to the big club, it's gonna be like P-A Parenteau IMO. He's a very smart guy so I can see him develop as a late bloomer. (I mean, he was undrafted, so never pinned to be an impact player or a star).

As for Rafaël Harvey Pinard, I liked what I saw during the Habs development camp. I noticed that his stats suggests he kind of peaked... BUT have a look at the the difference in scoring in between the 2 teams.
18/19 Rouyn-Noranda : Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2018-19 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com
19/20 Chicoutimi Chicoutimi Sagueneens 2019-20 roster and scoring statistics at hockeydb.com

RHP ending like PAP would be a great hit for a 7th.

Reactions: Fixxer

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-5-30_10-44-47.png

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
samuel houde 2.0
Uh?
Samuel Houde never had over 60 points
Samuel Houde hasn't signed an AHL contract
Samuel Houde never scored 20 goals or more
Samuel Houde is nowhere as good at defense
Samuel Houde hasn't gone through the ''school'' program as far as I'm aware.

The comparison is pretty shitty to be honest.

Hopefully Bouchard can keep him progressing and perhaps maybe he'll make the line-up some day. The guy's got a lot of heart.

Edit: and now I realize your post is about 2 years old.

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Edit: and now I realize your post is about 2 years old.

:laugh:

They merged the signing thread with RHP's already existing prospect thread.

So if anyone enters this merged thread wanting to read from the beginning to catch up, will think it was since yesterday. But this thread was started on the day they drafted him.

Reactions: Habsddicted

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
When I hear both "Rafael" and the Habs in the same sentence I think of this guy :)

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
There's a lot of fantastic 7th round picks.. including Jake Evans & Cayden Primeau on our own team.

I get the logic here.. but the Ruscheinski pick is the one that burns my bonnet.

Yea the Ruscheinski pick, as a tribute, was just so dumb lol. If you want to make a tribute invite him to camp someday and mention it lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad