Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Belleville Senators (Finally Beat Those Bastards: Laval Wins 4-1)

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
I remember hearing Arpon Basu and M-A Godin worrying on their podcast about sending Kotkaniemi to Laval. They said at the time yes it would be good for him if plays well there and get good point production, but what if he does not? The cream always end up on top and Jesperi is showing it. He is for real and in his case it is just a matter of time. One point per game on a below average team in the AHL at 19 is very good. Add to that Bouchard working with him on other aspects of his game.
I don't understand people here saying KK is a bust, what an absurd statement. I understand people don't have faith in this management and how they develop their youth, but KK has a clearly above average IQ and lots of room to improve. I don't believe he will bust like many Habs prospects have. He's just too intelligent.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Since I bought an AHLTV subscription I've spent what seems like half my time watching Laval lose to Belleville, and here they are winning and controlling in the third period in spit e of missing half their roster.

This is great.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Since I bought an AHLTV subscription I've spent what seems like half my time watching Laval lose to Belleville, and here they are winning and controlling in the third period in spit e of missing half their roster.

This is great.
There is something to be said about trading two floaters in Barber and Varone. Team is much improved

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad