Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Rocket @ Belleville Senators (Finally Beat Those Bastards: Laval Wins 4-1)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
ERrEXeIXYAAVvQv.jpg

News & Notes

- Cayden Primeau gets the start. Michael McNiven is the back-up. Keith Kinkaid sits out as third goalie.

- Jake Evans got called up to Montreal. Kevin Lynch will play with Kotkaniemi & Hudon.

- Aaron Luchuk (acquired in the Peca trade) will debut for Laval as 4C.

- Nikita Jevpalovs returns to the line-up. Otto Leskinen traveled with the team but won't play.

- Noa Juulsen has started full practices with contact. Still no date for return.

ERvDS-LWsAM_yUe.jpg

Reactions: cphabs

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval always struggles against Belleville. Big test. Belleville is one of the best teams in the AHL.

It doesn't matter if Habs win in regulation or OT/SO. Belleville is too far ahead to make a difference if they get a loser point or not. What really matters is that Laval gets the 2 points.

Reactions: cphabs

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Man, the defense is getting thinner than my freaking hairline. Primeau is gonna have to be real sharp and he always sucks against Belleville:help:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
My attention will be a little divided tonight as Impact plays an important game at 8PM. So I'll be keeping an eye on both Impact and Rocket. So chances are I'll miss some stuff or be late with some updates.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
the sens loaded up for a calder run as well so this will be a very tough test especially for that blueline. surprised Woods didn't get in over Halbert.

I don't know who they should have put with Hudon/Kotka but I would have went with Veilleux Dauphin Alain as the 2nd line and perhaps gone with Vejdemo Poehling Lynch as the 3rd line.

they badly need the points with the marlies winning today as well and their next 2 games after this are almost as tough though I would assume Leskinen and Cox play.

I wonder if Brook will be wearing a full cage after getting hit in the mouth yesterday and bleeding a lot on the ice.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Laval always struggles against Belleville. Big test. Belleville is one of the best teams in the AHL.

It doesn't matter if Habs win in regulation or OT/SO. Belleville is too far ahead to make a difference if they get a loser point or not. What really matters is that Laval gets the 2 points.
Norris and Batherson now in Ottawa will make them less lethal one hopes

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
My attention will be a little divided tonight as Impact plays an important game at 8PM. So I'll be keeping an eye on both Impact and Rocket. So chances are I'll miss some stuff or be late with some updates.
Thanks as always Adam! Seriously!

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Can someone PM me a link to that game? (Is it forbidden to ask that? I guess Ill know if my post is deleted)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad