Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Loses 5-4 in OT: Laval's 6-Game Win Streak Comes to an End

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Another guy who deserves a call up. Hudon. He could be the pp shooter we need.

I think the Habs tried that option with Hudon though? Not a huge sample though. If he produces in the AHL, it will force their hands I guess.

I was a Hudon fan but his skating was not good enough to survive as a undersized player unfortunately. Hope the kid steps up and proves the doubters wrong on him. If anyone can help him, Bouchard can!

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I think the Habs tried that option with Hudon though? Not a huge sample though. If he produces in the AHL, it will force their hands I guess.

I was a Hudon fan but his skating was not good enough to survive as a undersized player unfortunately. Hope the kid steps up and proves the doubters wrong on him. If anyone can help him, Bouchard can!
That was way back in his rookie year though. He’s on pace for a big year in the ahl. You never know. Habs do need a trigger man.plus with better playmakers on the Habs....

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
That was way back in his rookie year though. He’s on pace for a big year in the ahl. You never know. Habs do need a trigger man.plus with better playmakers on the Habs....

Trade Byron then. We can only have so much undersized players.

Maybe they should of sent him to Laval last year instead of him playing 30 games or so!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't know who it was. Ouellet is out with an injury and hasn't returned. Laval is currently playing with 5 defensemen. That was a nifty play by the Sens' player.

I thought it looked like Alzner but it was the wrong side and he was out the next shift with Brook.

neither Weise nor Mccarron factored into the scoring. Hudon scored both without them. Either than that, they have NOT been the best line.
Just wait. May not be this season, but Mccarron will NOT be around next season. I firmly believe he won’t even be in the ahl.

well it would be hard for Weise to be in on the scoring since he's not playing due to injury. I wasn't talking about this game, I said during the winning streak when the line was put together, it has been the best on several nights.

I can't say where McCarron will be next year just yet as he still looks rusty and if he doesn't work on getting quicker he certainly won't be in the NHL any time soon. I am 100% sure he won't be in the ECHL though. At worst he'll be in the AHL next year if not with us then someone else will take a flyer on a 6'6 center that has a good physical game and helps the PP by standing in the crease causing havoc.

Reactions: DAChampion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad