Post-Game Talk: {AHL} Laval Loses 5-4 in OT: Laval's 6-Game Win Streak Comes to an End

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EJQqqmwUYAAdsE-.jpg

News & Notes:

- Ryan Poehling will play tonight.

- Dale Weise will not play tonight. Got hurt at practice.

- Cayden Primeau will get the start.

- Riley Barber returns to the line-up. Antoine Waked its out.

EJSgzqEXkAAZh_6.jpg

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Poehling drawing back in vs. Belleville, will play center. Possibility that Kevin Lynch plays on his wing and who may take some faceoffs.

Reactions: jaffy27

Jul 6, 2016
Rocket have always a hard time vs Belleville. Let's hope the tide will turn in their favour now.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Rocket have always a hard time vs Belleville. Let's hope the tide will turn in their favour now.

which needs to stop since they are at the bottom of the division and Laval just took on the best team in the AHL for 3 games and got 5 of 6 pts from them. Need to get those points vs the weaker teams too.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Winning culture in the farm will pay huge dividends! Finally! GO ROCKET GO and thanks Adam!

Reactions: Tyson

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I'm not sure that's correct cause I just can't believe that Lefebvre coached teams never won 7 games in a row, has to be a mistake. I mean MB waited to re-sign him so he could get an NHL job. Surely if you think a coach is good enough to get an NHL job he should be able to win 7 games in a row in the AHL no?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
So Evans is back with Belzile, I like that. I wouldn't put Lynch on the 3rd line with Poehling though as Lynch looks more like a grinder, Cox seems to have more offense so I would have put him on Poehling's line but it does give them good balance among the 4 lines.

The Hudon-McCarron-Barber line could be interesting if Barber plays well, man if we could get that line going and the Evans-Belzile duo gets back to doing what they did in the 2nd half, this team would be tough to beat especially when Primeau is in net every other night, which I believe I read that Bouchard said it's going to stay that way for now.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Our units are united. I see a cohesion. No one plays for himself. They care about each others. That's a real team spirit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad