Post-Game Talk: AHL Habs beat AHL Rangers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ One more to go.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
And he was as bad as the whole team for the majority of the season, there's definitely more in this guy.

Only 26 years old, I'm pretty sure he'll have a much better season next year.

After coming back from his injury and taking a couple of games to get his legs going he's put up 15 points in the last 18 games.

Dvorak also hasn't been playing with much talent at even strength and has new linemates every second game, 15 points in 18 games is very solid.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I love that I got to celebrate and enjoy the awesome win, while 95% of you bitched, moaned, got upset, and whined. Probably a bunch of posters went to bed pissed off. And yet got the outcome you wanted anyway.

Hopefully you all remember how to cheer for your team in the last game of the season.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
He’s been great for a while now. That should help us move him in the off-season.

In fact, we might want to bench him next game to ensure he stays healthy…
Yeah Clague needs one final look both Romy and Petry both should take maintenance days along with Suzuki. :sarcasm:

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Yeah... No

See Sven Andrighetto with the Avs
What do you mean? I dont think they are comparable at all. Andrighetto was all offence. Dvorak is great on faceoff, would be on every team powerplay and penalty kill.

I do agree though it's easier to pick up points later in the season, like Andrighetto did. But over the course of his career (377 games) Dvorak is producing at a 0,5 PPG. Not crazy to think he could bump up his production from 40ish to 60ish. He has been playing with awful team all his career.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
I love that I got to celebrate and enjoy the awesome win, while 95% of you bitched, moaned, got upset, and whined. Probably a bunch of posters went to bed pissed off. And yet got the outcome you wanted anyway.

Hopefully you all remember how to cheer for your team in the last game of the season.
Lol word. There was some people here who seemed more angry we lost last night than we did versus Tampa Bay in the SCF. And those people call themselves visionaries. They couldnt see past the Arizona game.
Icône de traduction vérifiée par la communauté

Reactions: Natey

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
There's your f***ing legacy Bergevin - you built a last place team.
Is there are bad record Bergevin doesn’t hold? Worst collapse(2015/16), worst losing streak, and worst finish in franchise history. It’s impressive.

Reactions: Habs13

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Lol saying DVO is similar to sven andrighetto...can't make this up...i sometimes wonder what people watch
Who said this?

All im saying is garbage time is garbage time
Its possible DVO doubles his pts output next year
But I wouldnt bet on it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad