Post-Game Talk: AHL Habs beat AHL Rangers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ One more to go.

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
Florida is still probably trying to obtain the president trophy with the AVs on their heels. I expect them to keep going for the win.

Itll be weird tomorrow at the bell center with the fans knowing they need to lose in regulation to lock up last place. So I expect some sarcastic cheers lol.
People don't buy hundred dollar tickets to cheer against their team. The bell centre isn't an internet forum

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Petry saying that he's feeling good now. He,s ready to go for the upcoming games.....

• Haha
Reactions: Kimota

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I don't think the actual players give a shit about the draft. Losing 9 in a row was really painful and shameful for them.
Yeah it was nice to get a win it's just frustrating as a fan finally giving into cheering for a loss and they pull out a gutty win. Mind you it's far more frustrating to lose so many games as a player i'm sure

Jul 6, 2016
Yeah it was nice to get a win it's just frustrating as a fan finally giving into cheering for a loss and they pull out a gutty win. Mind you it's far more frustrating to lose so many games as a player i'm sure
It's not Habs players fault if Arizona team is clueless.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Florida is still probably trying to obtain the president trophy with the AVs on their heels. I expect them to keep going for the win.

Itll be weird tomorrow at the bell center with the fans knowing they need to lose in regulation to lock up last place. So I expect some sarcastic cheers lol.
People who still throw hundreds of dollars to go see this shit show team play at the BC don't care about things like better lottery odds, for most of them it's a vague concept at best. They're looking for instant gratification, that's it.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Rangers sat down many players for the playoffs. We're not in there but we should have done the same thing. "Hey why are you sitting down good players?"
-You're not asking the same question to do Rangers
-But they're sitting down players for the playoffs
-So? We have the next season to think about, we cannot risk injuries. We never know.

😁

MSL would be the perfect guy to sell it. Very deadpan.

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
Ok, cooled off a bit
We still can lose against FLA, while unlikely, not impossible
At worse we'll be 31st, still can win the lottery like we still could lose at 32nd, less odds but its not like it was bedard draft
Petry may have value after all, we can have something valuable for him
Hoffman could lure another team to take a chance on him
So not all bad, but still f*** you petry!!!

Reactions: LV426

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
Meanwhile in Dallas..... a 5 on 3 for the Coyotes who are back in this...... please, please score.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
No. The hate is because in games like this he shows the old Petry is still very much there and he spent the entire season pouting, feeling sorry for himself and playing like s***. Naturally people are going to let it out when something like this happens in a game like this.
All the drama for a win and 2 goals from Petry..

The performances of Petry this seaon, is a part of the equation why we will select high, and his better performances of the end of the season could a add a little bit of return if Habs trade him

Reactions: the and 1909

Jul 6, 2016
13-23 under MSL. They were 12-14 before the big slide. Of course, MSL lost Toffoli, Chiarot, Lehkonen, Kulak and Hammond who was 3-0.

By the way, Harris is +2 tonight. No point yet, though.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jul 6, 2016
All the drama for a win and 2 goals from Petry..

The performances of Petry this seaon, is a part of the equation why we will select high, and his better performances of the end of the season could a add a little bit of return if Habs trade him
Maybe Dallas' 1st rounder ?

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
if you would have told me, 4 weeks ago, if the habs lose to the panthers they get last pick, I would've taken that deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad