Post-Game Talk: AHL Habs beat AHL Rangers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ One more to go.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:wave:

We WON!!

Finally. 9 game losing streak is over! :highclap:

Thank-you Petry!

You still suck, Georgiev.
Ah, what the hell -- might as well enjoy it lol.

97phMcF.gif

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
There's your f***ing legacy Bergevin - you built a last place team.

winning the presidents trophy is tough, but coming dead last, now that was impressive. Arizona was so bad and Seattle looked like the wanted to never win again, but we somehow finished worse than them. Lol

Reactions: the

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Not sure that's the case. I think it's going to be undersold because all these players 16 and 17 year old seasons weren't able to be watched because of COVID cancellations. I think this means you're going to see a lot of good players slide because they're unknown.
Right! There's going to be tons of surprises and deceptions with this draft, so many of those kids lost so many games...

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Yep, 47 pt pace with this dumpster fire season. He is a much better player than the DVO we saw the first half of the season.
And he was as bad as the whole team for the majority of the season, there's definitely more in this guy.

Only 26 years old, I'm pretty sure he'll have a much better season next year.

After coming back from his injury and taking a couple of games to get his legs going he's put up 15 points in the last 18 games.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Oh f*** off Petry. Plays like ass all year long and then pulls this. What a troll.

I don't think so.

This game came down to goaltending. No player purposely tries to miss the net. Georgiev slightly outstunk Montembeault, and that was enough.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I don't think so.

This game came down to goaltending. No player purposely tries to miss the net. Georgiev slightly outstunk Montembeault, and that was enough.
Yea. I's not like the winning goal was even a scoring chance. The Hamburglar would have stopped that.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
What does Andrighetto have to do with Dvorak?

Dvorak has way more history of putting up points consistently in the league.

Sure
What does Andrighetto have to do with Dvorak?

Dvorak has way more history of putting up points consistently in the league.

I'll believe it when I see it is what im saying

If you dont see the parallel, im just too lazy to explain

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad