GDT: AHL – Amerks – Fri Dec 21 vs B-Sens – Sat Dec 22 at B-Sens – 7:05PM ET – TV: TWCS

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
How many games has been? I've seen every home game plus a few road games. He's a liability this season. And has clearly regressed this year.

I think they have played 5 times on Sportsnet in Canada and I watched all but the first toronto one, I also went to the game at HSBC and watched the first game of the year, I havent noticed him to be bad. Pretty small sample size though.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
How many games has been? I've seen every home game plus a few road games. He's a liability this season. And has clearly regressed this year.

I've seen McNabb play decent about 20 percent of the time this year which is unfortunate after his great play last year.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Adam regressed before he was sent down.
Not really. He was a rookie in the NHL when most felt he didn't even belong there yet. Not only that he was in a top 6 role initially and later plugged around different holes. IIRC he was 3rd in PPG by a rookie the first month of the season. He started to struggle when the team went to ****. At the time it looked like Adam was dragging ass but it was just the beginning of a bad season.

I guess you can say he regressed looking at his numbers and how he and the team started to play but it's hard to pin it on Adam. He wasn't ready to play in the NHL and was basically thrown to the dogs because of the terrible center depth at the time. And then he was thrown under the bus by his head coach. It's hard for me to say he was playing poorly when it's inevitable that an NHL Rookie will fall off at some point in time, Rolston just hasn't gotten him back on track and the same is happening with McNabb.

hockeylover1

Dec 10, 2010
The first goal was a turnover in the neutral zone that set up a 3 on 2. Those neutral zone turnovers will kill a team and amerks make a lot of them.

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Lol Amerks close the gap to 2-1 and then give up a goal with 15 seconds to go to make it 3-1. Would expect nothing less from this team.

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
I think I'd rather have the Amerks behind going into the third instead of having a lead.

hockeylover1

Dec 10, 2010
As bad as McNabb has been Beiga gets scratched and coach rewards McNabb for his play by giving him power play and penalty killing. Brennan gives up the puck for the break away goal and coach keeps him on the ice. A minor hockey coach makes his players more accountable than these guys. There was no offensive pressure all game. Bingo guys just wheeling out of their zone right through the neutral zone Guys not working hard but then do they really have to. Just step on the ice and get everything given to them.

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Do you think the Amerks miss McKee or morrisson? Probably a combination of both. I was upset when they picked Cassidy over McKee because he's Rolstons man

They miss a veteran defenseman. Actually, they would probably need 2 to be a real contender.

As bad as McNabb has been Beiga gets scratched and coach rewards McNabb for his play by giving him power play and penalty killing. Brennan gives up the puck for the break away goal and coach keeps him on the ice. A minor hockey coach makes his players more accountable than these guys. There was no offensive pressure all game. Bingo guys just wheeling out of their zone right through the neutral zone Guys not working hard but then do they really have to. Just step on the ice and get everything given to them.
To me, it's pretty obvious Darcy Regier is calling the shots on who plays.

French Connection

Aug 16, 2007

Biega had to be hurt if he didn't play. Even as bad as RR is he could not be that far off base to make that move without a good reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad