Post-Game Talk: Against all odds, Habs beat Chris Lee 5-3! Philly now leads series 3-2

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Basically that the Kotkaniemi major was a complete garbage call that the refs botched on the ice AND in video review. And that the "unwritten rules" surrounding the Suzuki tap are a load of crap and teams should do what it takes to win in the playoffs. Worth a listen. He gets pretty fired up haha.

Nice to see at least one media figure who isn't afraid to ruffle some feathers in the NHL.
Buttons works for TSN and the game was on SN. He may be just showing them up. Revenge for taking away TSN's rights to the NHL.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
This Habs team man... they play their best when they are counting down and out. Resilient but fragile. I like how they played a north-south game last night. Frig off with this safe style of cycling back where we give them time to get into their position. Attack, Attack, Attack!

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Button always loves the Habs. I actually always wish there was a more legit media guy that defended them since Button is kind of a goof. He’s likeable, but hard to take seriously.

Don't recall him defending the Habs that much but he's not as bad as the other TSN trolls. I was not aware his family moved to Montreal when he was 12

Reactions: jaffy27

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Ryan Murray is a walking injury and he's not even a good defenseman.
Ryan Murray pretty much....

840_560.jpg

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
I cant help but imagine this series with scandella, cousins, and kovy. Would have been a huge amount of depth for us.

Reactions: angusyoung

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
THERE WAS A GAME????

100% !! I was sitting there last night watching and when it was 3-3, I felt that if we lost, I'd still be content cause at least we played well and it was an exciting game. Game 3 and 4 were boring!

Habs need to play north-south. Screw off with the cycle back and wasting time while they allow the Flyers to get into position. They are clearly not the same defensive team when we put the pressure to them and move the puck north.

Take it too them! There D is only good when you give them the chance to get into position and in game 3 and 4, we did over and over again

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

The funniest thing was the play leading to the empty net goal. Weber has the puck behind the net, three Flyers close in... and they just stop. It was like they were petrified of getting any physicality from Weber and it led to the puck advancing and the empty net goal.

Clearly the key to the next game is to score the first goal and put everything on net. Game 3 and 4 were evidently made way too easy on Hart.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
The funniest thing was the play leading to the empty net goal. Weber has the puck behind the net, three Flyers close in... and they just stop. It was like they were petrified of getting any physicality from Weber and it led to the puck advancing and the empty net goal.

Clearly the key to the next game is to score the first goal and put everything on net. Game 3 and 4 were evidently made way too easy on Hart.
Weber is like an angry statue, they shouldn't be that chicken. Sounds like Therrien, Vigneault, and Yeo put their stamp on the Flyers. I just hope we have enough goals to eliminate their trash hockey.

I wonder who is the new Bouillon for them.....

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013

That play right there is Shea Weber in a nutshell. I've said it from day one, the Habs made up like bandits with that trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad