WJC: AFTeRMaTHs First Annual WJC Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Thanks, Vorky! Merry Christmas to you as well.

And here are my picks for the tiebreaker:

Denmark vs Russia: Buchnevich
Finland vs USA: Tuch
Sweden vs Czech Republic: Nylander
Canada vs Slovakia: Lazar

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
And just a reminder to Canada4Gold and Aftermath to get your Predictor game picks in. I've successfully received everyone else's from this pool.

AFTeRMaTH*

Wow Canada gets the two easiest match ups. Maybe I should of took more Canadians...

Oilers Apologist

Jun 28, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Sorry guys I've been away from HF for a bit, here's the tie breaker:

Denmark vs Russia : Goldobin
Finland vs USA : Fasching
Sweden vs Czech Republic : Pastrnak
Canada vs Slovakia : Petan

AFTeRMaTH*

Not gonna lie. I think Ritchie is better than the pick you originally made lol.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Did you check your private messages? I'll send it again just in case it didn't go through the first time.

I don't think I got a PM relating to a prediction game from you, and I deleted all my PM's a couple days back because I was nearing 100.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Looks like I missed you on my list, but I just sent it. Sorry bout that! Also when you go to the link it says the deadline has expired but actually the clock timed out early so you can still put an entry in.

AFTeRMaTH*

Will update everything after games tonight. I'm using my laptop to watch all 4 games so it will be later tonight. Just for people that are new, game winning shoot out goals count as goals in this tournament so De Leo and Tolchinski have goals.

AFTeRMaTH*

Everything Updated

I am the only 1 who got one of the first scorers right so I own the first tiebreaker..

Tiebreaker #2

I dont have an entry since I won the first one, this is only if there is a tie and this will make an order so say there is 4 tiebreakers, and if me, whoever wins tiebreaker #2, and whoever wins tiebreaker #4 all have the same amount of pool points then I would win because I own the first tiebreaker and so on and so on.

So this is for Sundays Games

Switzerland vs. Russia (How many goals will Russia score)
USA vs. Germany (Which player scores first goal)

I need 7 peoples picks

AFTeRMaTH*

Nice quick responses guys. I'm watching all the games on demand because I wake up late then I will update everything later tonight. Just started watching the Sweden game, why isn't Kempe playing? Hope he's not hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad