After the Wake , maybe this ?

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Couldn't agree with you more, i get a lot of crap from the boys come Olympics time.

I'll say it here so others can yell at me if they'd like, when it comes to hockey Team Canada is my favourite team. Break Matthews leg if we have to, as long as we get the gold.

And they hate me for saying it lmao, i don't WANT it to happen, i love my leafs almost as deep as i love my Canada (which is a lie, i love my leafs, but i bleed my country lol)

I just love that best on best, country vs country, pure hockey talent not about the money but about the representation. I truly do.

I will always hate Bettman for taking that last one away from me.

My Uncle is originally from Hamilton, frig you may know him, that would be crazy, he's turning 73 i believe, but that beautiful Muskoka air he's been breathing his whole life, man still works harder than i do at half his age.

I appreciate the welcome, means a lot.

Good ol boys will always be around in Canada.
I may
Find out where he grew up
It’s a small town in those days

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Not that young, and yep, achy as f***

51NuvA-AVfL._SL1200_.jpg

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
i still have close to a eight pack, same for my son. my mother, his grandmother......... she puts us to shame. she comes to visit us, rolls up her sleeves and works like a worker out of cinderella man.

he and i try to keep up with her, but, we literally cannot. her boyfriend is 82 and he is in even better shape.

my great grandmother.......... had her purse stolen in montreal when she was 85. she chased this guy for six blocks, our whole family stunned at the spectacle.

he got hemmed in. she took back the purse and calmly beat the crap out of him, her son had to intercede. she was going to kill him.

don't get me started on my best friends grandfather who lied at 14 to get into ww one, and lied to get into ww2.

my advice.... dont wake up a canadian

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Great chat and mutual appreciation guys. \for those in pain. my gf is polish, funny as heck, though she doesnt mean to be. zsa zsa gabor, all the way.

anyways, her mother, who is even funnier, found out i have a right leg that troubles me a lot.

she told me, via her daughter to get me to take two cabbage leaves, and wrap them on my pain spots.

i am very open minded, have spent hours and many dollars on things to avoid surgery and pharma, some worked, but they were banned by health canada. pretty well anything that worked was soon thereafter banned.

so, she gives me this tip. take two leaves out of a ripe cabbage, and wrap them for hours. on your spots.

how did it work for me....

Dont want to jinx it. Its wonderful.

But shhh. dont want health canada banning cabbage leaves.

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
i always had the best looking girls in tow. how, how the heck do \i know lol, otherwise \i would write a book, anyways, wasnt hard to get those two to come to our parties. they were total gentlemen, didnt drink to excess. both guys were badger/wolverines on the ice, but off ice. just great great guys. as are most hockey players.

wendel. a dman, out of saskatchewan. simple body, no muscles at all. starts right away, up front and takes toronto's breath away. huge fan fave.

guy had no muscles at all. but apart from probert and kordic, he could punch anyones lights out.

i swear if i didnt know he was wendel clark, i would pick a fight with a guy like that most nights. wow, what a mistake that would have been.

he had great hand speed, but probert, kordic and kocur figured him out. first five punches though, he had something.

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
\cool stories, keep em coming.

my partner and \i wired some money, to our favourite leaf of all time. unfortunately, our company hasnt gotten to announcing it yet. believe you me, i am proud to being doing business with this great.

but my same partner came to me and said how can he get in, with another partner of mine, who was a leaf fan freak

i said simple bring him corson and tucker and raise 850k in two weeks.

he did it in less than two weeks and suddenly here i am sitting at the table with leaf after leaf after leaf, cause, hey, it was my idea.

it was a great bar, great biz, lots of money was made, lots of good business was made on the patio.

place was packed, you could bet, any night, a prominent leaf was going to be there.

but not once, under that roof, did any nhler, leaf or otherwise, embarass the spot.

now when we went to other bars. wow, stories \i cannot tell.

\only story i can tell, cause its kinda harmless. guy comes up to our table, me, corse, tucks and my partner, and this guy, two sheets to wind, starts bringing up garbage about shayne.

the three of us didn\t care a toot about what the guy was saying, we all focused immediately on tucks.

his dark brown eyes went pitch black, shayne, me and my partner stood up to get leverage, to sit him down, wasn't easy. we got him down.

the idiot fan, no idea where he went, we knew who had to be sat down lol.

tucks man. wouldn't want to have played against him, or corse. corse, single handedly watered down an emerging superstar from the ottawa senators, alexei yashin. never seen a defensive job like that in my life. corse doesnt brag about it all

none of them brag, none of them its like an inner pact or something. corse, years after the fact, still wont say squat. cept things like chara was incredibly scary etc...

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I like teederkeon. It doesn't mean I agree with everything he says, cause we are in the same age range.

But I have to ask, and this is a classic, internet, keystroke, situation.

Do you dislike what he said. Do you feel, its all about him

Just asking. I quite like the guy. Myself. Am I going into the corner for him, a la, Eric Nesterenko, Gordie. Or my personal favourite.... Wayne Cashman.

I never know on the internet. But this guy, TK, is a treasure.

Its never, all about him, far as I, can see. He loves the Leafs, same as me, and he knows, its tuff love. Better enjoy it. Makes the parade that much more fun.

And just to say, I am pretty sure, there are a lot of great athletes on this board, recognized or not.
none of the above, if you noticed when i posted there were 3 posts...all by teeder. so thats why i said it. lol

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
I haven't had enough to drink yet for any of this to make sense.

Will come back and try again later when I'm a few more sheets to the wind......

Reactions: Teeder Keon

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Played Jr B hockey and got lit up by big Joe back in the day (I was a very average goalie).

Much better football and baseball player. Played HS football ball as a linebacker and later on the O line when I got real fat. Got my knee blown out on a cheap chop and that ended that.

Also was a decent pitcher til I tore my rotator cuff.

Sadly I am made of sugar candy glass and had more surgeries by 20 than most get in a lifetime.

I've taken to coaching (ball hockey, baseball, soccer) and am not too shabby if I do say so myself (which I do).

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
I like teederkeon. It doesn't mean I agree with everything he says, cause we are in the same age range.

But I have to ask, and this is a classic, internet, keystroke, situation.

Do you dislike what he said. Do you feel, its all about him

Just asking. I quite like the guy. Myself. Am I going into the corner for him, a la, Eric Nesterenko, Gordie. Or my personal favourite.... Wayne Cashman.

I never know on the internet. But this guy, TK, is a treasure.

Its never, all about him, far as I, can see. He loves the Leafs, same as me, and he knows, its tuff love. Better enjoy it. Makes the parade that much more fun.

And just to say, I am pretty sure, there are a lot of great athletes on this board, recognized or not.

But he stole your name!

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Way back when
Some NHLers and other hockey players took up Lacrosse and ball hockey in the off season to stay in shape , kinda cool the way ball hockey evolved from the streets and to now , it’s crazy even after my career it’s now global
Incredible how different the game is now
Pass pass pass pass shoot
Yeah we played 5v5 Box Lacrosse in my day , I was better on my feet than on my skates lol , we also played ball hockey for money in the school yards during summer vacation , played hardball as well as tennis and skiing but Lacrosse and Hockey were tops .

Reactions: Teeder Keon

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
I grew up hating to play any team sports. If forced, would often intentionally try to hurt someone to get kicked out.

Reactions: justloveleafs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad