After the Wake , maybe this ?

klmdg

Feb 18, 2016
I sometimes wonder how many times Teeder has heard 'O homem, tome um aguardente e vá para a cama'

Reactions: Teeder Keon

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Never a problem to derail after a loss , got to have fun cuz in the playoffs I’m a different cat
I’m all alone , no comments no nothing , just me and 60 years of mostly frustrations and my Tv
Rest of the family leaves for holidays
But for now it’s all fun and games and some seriousness sprinkled in
Henderson should be in ? But only under the special section of that series in my opinion

Sounds like you need to come up north to the cottage and get drunk with us once the playoffs hot my dude.

But its good life has been successful enough everybody is doing their own thing and holidays are part of that, some don't even have such things.

Yes, i think thats the mark against him, i agree with you, but his performance in what (in my opinion) is the greatest hockey series to ever happen, he deserves to be in.

Greatest Canadian series, greatest Canadian goal. I put it above the golden goal personally. And i got to watch that with two best friends, my father and my Uncle, so it's very special to me.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Sounds like you need to come up north to the cottage and get drunk with us once the playoffs hot my dude.

But its good life has been successful enough everybody is doing their own thing and holidays are part of that, some don't even have such things.

Yes, i think thats the mark against him, i agree with you, but his performance in what (in my opinion) is the greatest hockey series to ever happen, he deserves to be in.

Greatest Canadian series, greatest Canadian goal. I put it above the golden goal personally. And i got to watch that with two best friends, my father and my Uncle, so it's very special to me.
Couldn’t agree with you more
Ellis played great as well
And my man Keon should have played

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
Dont like starting threads. I met Bobby Orr, and I started to cry. Met them all, Gretz, mario, gordie, coffey, wendel, heck name em. Felt honoured as heck. But Orr had such an affect, and I hated him when he played against us.

First of all. Hand like wtf...... Huge, gnarled, grisled, callouses thicker than thick.

Smile, that dazzled. Going to go with Donny Cherry tree on this guy folks.

Btw, hockey hall of fame said that is it, its OVER. I WAS STILL half an hour away.

ORR\? said fine, i will sign all these peoples autographs outside on the street and I will never come the hockey hall of fame again.

\i heard he had just lost everything to a guy i knew fairly well, alan eagleson. nuther story. i slipped him a note saying bobby, i will give you any six figure amount you want or need.

he looked up at me, and said, kid, i dont need your money, i have friends and i am fine.

gotta say, his class, his mannerisms. i mean, i was all in, i WANTED to just give him some big fast earned money.

but nope, not bobby.

i have to think every businessman in boston probably made the same offer, and they probably got the same answer as me.

incredible comeback by bobby, he is the agent for connor mcdavid, how appropriate is that

the two most dynamic players ever.

Last edited:

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
Dont like starting threads. I met Bobby Orr, and I started to cry. Met them all, Gretz, mario, gordie, coffey, wendel, heck name em. Felt honoured as heck. But Orr had such an affect, and I hated him when he played against us.

First of all. Hand like wtf...... Huge, gnarled, grisled, callouses thicker than thick.

Smile, that dazzled. Going to go with Donny Cherry tree on this guy folks.
Orr was and Is the best ever period
Mic shattered on the ground

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019

Or you guys come to God’s country beautiful sunny BC

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Couldn’t agree with you more
Ellis played great as well
And my man Keon should have played

And if Orr could have played, that series wouldn't have been what it was, so in parts it's he didn't, the fight, the pure rawness of it all may not have happened.

Top 3 of all time on your team, it changes things lol.

But, if you're in Ontario come playoff time, you got a bed, beer and a place to stay for two days, because the hangover will be great enough i couldn't possibly kick you out the next day lol.

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
And if Orr could have played, that series wouldn't have been what it was, so in parts it's he didn't, the fight, the pure rawness of it all may not have happened.

Top 3 of all time on your team, it changes things lol.

But, if you're in Ontario come playoff time, you got a bed, beer and a place to stay for two days, because the hangover will be great enough i couldn't possibly kick you out the next day lol.
Thank you , this is why Canadians are the best in the world and the Leafs are a close second
You as well and your family here as well mate
I’m originally from Hamilton and now in BC since 83

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
i am sure you both love our great player. or players, marner and matthews, great talents.

can you imagine if both of them could punch out, any player, on any team, in the league\/

\that is what \richard and howe could do. imagine that

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
i am sure you both love our great player. or players, marner and matthews, great talents.

can you imagine if both of them could punch out, any player, on any team, in the league\/

\that is what \richard and howe could do. imagine that
I’m good with them being smoothies but we need to continue to surround them with the heavy lifting type of hombres

Reactions: justloveleafs

klmdg

Feb 18, 2016
Teeder and Co. really starting to alienate the 45-50 segment of the audience

After googling Charlie Hodge, he is either an old Habs goalie or an old American singer, vocal coach and musician

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
Teeder and Co. really starting to alienate the 45-50 segment of the audience

After googling Charlie Hodge, he is either an old Habs goalie or an old American singer, vocal coach and musician
Hodge was one of my favourite goalies , he played got the Habs and the seals and Canucks
I got to know his son here in BC and got some cool signings on my old cards .
Liked his style as I did Roger Crozier snd Villimuere and Tony 0 and Hall

Reactions: justloveleafs

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Thank you , this is why Canadians are the best in the world and the Leafs are a close second
You as well and your family here as well mate
I’m originally from Hamilton and now in BC since 83

Couldn't agree with you more, i get a lot of crap from the boys come Olympics time.

I'll say it here so others can yell at me if they'd like, when it comes to hockey Team Canada is my favourite team. Break Matthews leg if we have to, as long as we get the gold.

And they hate me for saying it lmao, i don't WANT it to happen, i love my leafs almost as deep as i love my Canada (which is a lie, i love my leafs, but i bleed my country lol)

I just love that best on best, country vs country, pure hockey talent not about the money but about the representation. I truly do.

I will always hate Bettman for taking that last one away from me.

My Uncle is originally from Hamilton, frig you may know him, that would be crazy, he's turning 73 i believe, but that beautiful Muskoka air he's been breathing his whole life, man still works harder than i do at half his age.

I appreciate the welcome, means a lot.

Good ol boys will always be around in Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->