Not open for further replies.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Who cares? Im sick of hearin about one, we dont need another

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Til the End of Time said:
Gilbert Brule and Dustin Rose are going to be challenging for the second and third spots.

Excuse me?
Dustin Rose will go #1 in the '06 draft, and each subsequent draft for 8 following years.

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
PhoPhan said:
Excuse me?
Dustin Rose will go #1 in the '06 draft, and each subsequent draft for 8 following years.

You know every team wants Dustin and nothing less, so every single pick in '06 will in fact be Dustin Rose.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
CapitalPunishment55 said:
who is the Dustin Rose character you speak of?

6'8 255lb monster. Kids been on my rader for a few years now ever since he was a little "tike". Not ever really small, but you get the hint.

He's a monster version of Gretzky. Easily.

Honestly, he puts Crosby to shame in pure skill and strength...

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Reveille said:
6'8 255lb monster. Kids been on my rader for a few years now ever since he was a little "tike". Not ever really small, but you get the hint.

You must have dated information. He was 6'9" at the age of 14. He must be pushing 8'6" by now, and at least 560 lbs (none of which is fat).

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
PhoPhan said:
You must have dated information. He was 6'9" at the age of 14. He must be pushing 8'6" by now, and at least 560 lbs (none of which is fat).

But that's with his 2 foot high skates on. He figure skates, too. Like Sandy Ozo.

But he only does it for the chicks. The kids so young but already has 4 wives.

By the way, did you see his mutton chops lately?

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
You think hes grand you should see Bill Brashke!

I saw him score ten goals against a spry and capable Clint Malarchuk and then saddle him up and win the Kentucky Derby on his back!

He has a toe nail on the end of his penis.

Sure Rose is good but hes no Bill Brashke!

CapitalPunishment

Apr 9, 2004
Maryland
Reveille said:

:eek: :eek: :amazed: :amazed: :bow:

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Dustin Rose transcends anything the internet could harness, and thus is far too powerful an entity for any mere website.

Hiishawk

Feb 28, 2002
Out there somewhere
Visit site
PhoPhan said:
Dustin Rose transcends anything the internet could harness, and thus is far too powerful an entity for any mere website.

As with all such thngs of eternal value and truth, Dustin Rose's existence must be only taken on faith. THat is the only way to approach his magnitude.

Negative Ghostrider

Apr 28, 2004
Dallas
monster_bertuzzi said:
Alright, is there really a Dustin Rose or not? :cry:
Pray that Dustin isn't trolling these boards now. He is known to ravage those that question his talent (much less his existence).....with mind bullets. :amazed: :eek: :amazed:

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Negative Ghostrider said:
Pray that Dustin isn't trolling these boards now. He is known to ravage those that question his talent (much less his existence).....with mind bullets. :amazed: :eek: :amazed:

Dustin Rose is omnipotent and has no choice but to be trolling these and all other boards as we speak. All those who question him will pay for it on the other side. Our Dustin Rose is a vengeful Dustin Rose.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Sad to see Kugel's legitimate thread about hockey prospects get hijacked by 15 stand up comedians. Jollies must come pretty easy for you if it takes eight smilies to exhibit your glee over your own bad jokes. Perhaps there should be a board for people to discuss ‘Hockey’s Future’ and another for all the jokers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad