AFCON 2024; 13 January – 11 February 2024

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Then the obvious solution would be to develop your own Jonny Evans.
We can do that

Really happy this is on Fubo, means I can try and watch as much as possible
Me too subscibed for 3 months in late December because they offered 3 months at 40% off, and I thought why not I can watch some PL during the holidays

Then I realized they had BeIN and I could watch AFCON without having to use shitty streams

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Mandi - Bensemaini looks good to me. Both are starters in their club team but at the same time, i havent seen them in the Algerian shirt. But they should be good.

Your midfield looks strong. Bennacer as the key player and then Bentaleb, Feghouli and Aouar.

I like the team
Yeah Mandi and Ramy have been solid during their last 3 games with their respective clubs.
Mandi is still capable of stupid blunders once in a while.

It’s better than back in September when we beat Senegal in Dakar 1-0 , we would have conceded 4 goals if not for our GK activating Lev Yachin mode and bailing out our defense.

Midfielders and forwards are not a concern at all to me, if the defense does its job we can win the whole thing.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Yeah it's on BeIN here so I'm SOL

Fubo is using the BeIN stream. Was trying to catch Senegal v The Gambia and stream kept cutting to the crowd cos the feed had an issue though I guess that issue is with the tournament provider feed and maybe not BeIN, not sure.

Also bold combination of kit from The Gambia but fair play to them, it matches their flag (red shirt, blue shorts, green socks).

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Egypt has arguably the best RW in the World and they play him in midfield

1705335992278.png

Reactions: al secord

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Bounedjah, needed only one touch to score that good through ball, well done.

Edit: pretty scissors kick by him denied because of offside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Man

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Our players falling asleep again , this time on the PK, not following up on the missed shot and letting 3 Angola players get in

Also, Ounas should be replacing Mahrez, not Belaili

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Unless Malululu actually saw the ball cross the line from his PK, he shouldn't have touched it again before anyone else did and put it into net.

As the shot already went in first time bouncing from the bar, it doesn't matter in the end.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Unless Malululu actually saw the ball cross the line from his PK, he shouldn't have touched it again before anyone else did and put it into net.

As the shot already went in first time bouncing from the bar, it doesn't matter in the end.
Yeah he was well ahead of everybody else as the penalty taker so it doesn't change anything at the end

But still, the other 2 red shirts just left our guys in the dust

Atal being a dumbass as usual

We look tired , we have certainly been outmuscled

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad