GDT: AFC Wild Card 8:15 PM - Tennessee at PATRIOTS - The Last Hurrah?? - CBS, CTV, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepyh

Jun 29, 2007
Brattleboro
I can’t stand Romo. Nothing new there. I also have a new disliking for Vrabal’s smug face.

If I were Tom I would demand some O-line help, a Gronk replacement and at least one legit receiver.. someone with speed. We must have the slowest offense in the league.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
brady should have retired after last year. this last season was a f***ing disaster. he was terrible and when he did have a good throw no one could catch the f***ing ball. just a sickening display of garbage FB from the players to the coaches. I guess if you're gonna kill a dynasty it's best to do it in the most embarrassing way possible.

play like losers, lose like losers. f*** you.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Brady should call it quits. Not that the season is on him. Just the decline gets much steeper each year after 40.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Okay, let’s have a great offseason.

not sure who to cheer on the rest of the way. Vikings, I guess.

I'm going with Baltimore. Got some Lamar Jackson rookie cards that will explode in value if he gets a SB to go with his MVP

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Going to be curious to know what the injuries were. No doubt Jules and Chung and probably JMac need surgery

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think Sony will be flipped in the offseason for a pick

I don’t think they’re gonna want to pay him first round draft pick money next year

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hopefully Gostkowski comes back healthy and most importantly, with his accuracy back

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Harry gets a healthy offseason and hopefully training camp, Damien Harris exists, Sanu gets a training camp, they now have a very significant understanding that Brady needs weapons.....I don’t think we are quite done yet

Is Andrews likely to return?

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I think this is it for Brady here. At some point it comes to an end. McDaniels and Judge could be head coaches. If McDaniels leaves, which is expected, I just don't see Brady back. And honestly, wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill just says hey it's been great but it's time to go in a different direction.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
brady should have retired after last year. this last season was a ****ing disaster. he was terrible and when he did have a good throw no one could catch the ****ing ball. just a sickening display of garbage FB from the players to the coaches. I guess if you're gonna kill a dynasty it's best to do it in the most embarrassing way possible.

play like losers, lose like losers. **** you.

Buddy idk what to tell you, we’re on the verge of WWIII and this is a sport that will probably be outlawed in 20 years. Just relax and enjoy what they’ve given you for the last couple of decades. Can’t win every year

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
do you honestly think he’s going to be remembered for what was essentially a garbage time interception?

Yes. I think he is going to be pissed and hopefully, come back. (or go elsewhere)

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
If Brady comes back (I think it’s unlikely), it won’t be with this team.

He was basically handed an increasingly impossible ship to right as the year progressed. Holes weren’t filled and some were created. Despite all the history, why would you want to do that again for another year?

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
brady should have retired after last year. this last season was a ****ing disaster. he was terrible and when he did have a good throw no one could catch the ****ing ball. just a sickening display of garbage FB from the players to the coaches. I guess if you're gonna kill a dynasty it's best to do it in the most embarrassing way possible.

play like losers, lose like losers. **** you.

Team had a bad year, boohoo, get yourself together and get some goddamn perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad