GDT: AFC Wild Card 8:15 PM - Tennessee at PATRIOTS - The Last Hurrah?? - CBS, CTV, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
It is what it is.

Oh well, dose of reality. Team has been dominant for more than long enough.

On a side note, what is it with Belichick proteges getting the better of him of late? Even Patricia was able to clown the Pats in '18.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Okay, let’s have a great offseason.

not sure who to cheer on the rest of the way. Vikings, I guess.

Reactions: sarge88

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I’m not even disappointed TBH.

I’m kind of excited about next year for a few reasons.

1. After watching BB and Brady on the NFL 100 show yesterday, I couldn’t help but feel the respect and connection they had.

2. I think Kraft will do all he can to keep Brady and set forth a plan between he and BB. Bill agrees to improve the line and get him some weapons, Brady agrees to go “all in”....attend all off season practices, etc.

3. The defense is good.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’m not even disappointed TBH.

I’m kind of excited about next year for a few reasons.

1. After watching BB and Brady on the NFL 100 show yesterday, I couldn’t help but feel the respect and connection they had.

2. I think Kraft will do all he can to keep Brady and set forth a plan between he and BB. Bill agrees to improve the line and get him some weapons, Brady agrees to go “all in”....attend all off season practices, etc.

3. The defense is good.

Harry gets a healthy offseason and hopefully training camp, Damien Harris exists, Sanu gets a training camp, they now have a very significant understanding that Brady needs weapons.....I don’t think we are quite done yet

Reactions: sarge88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->