Cleveland Browns 3-6-1 (N)
Jacksonville Jaguars 3-6 (S)
Denver Broncos 3-6 (W)
Buffalo Bills 3-7 (E)
New York Jets 3-7 (E)
Oakland Raiders 1-8 (W)

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Pretty boring picture, aside from the 6th seed race.
Jostling for the bye is a decent storyline but not that gripping since I can see Pittsburgh going into KC and winning again

9 wins is likely to get that seed, so any of those 4 teams + Cincy could make it

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
lol , I like how the Raiders were included.

Only need to finish 7-0, hope the three five win teams collapse and win two or fewer games to finish the season and climb 10 teams in the process to claim the last wild card spot.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Il Mediano

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'll predict it now that Kansas City gets homefield throughout the AFC playoffs but won't reach the Super Bowl.

I'm not ruling out the Titans to win the South either. Which means the Bungles are out and either Houston or Tennessee is the sixth seed.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Think the Colts could make a push.

Their schedule is pretty light. They don’t play a single legitimate contender. Two games against the Titans, too. Those games will be huge.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I'll predict it now that Kansas City gets homefield throughout the AFC playoffs but won't reach the Super Bowl.

I'm not ruling out the Titans to win the South either. Which means the Bungles are out and either Houston or Tennessee is the sixth seed.

I think Pittsburgh can beat them again at Arrowhead

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I think Pittsburgh can beat them again at Arrowhead

Bob Sutton agrees. However, Pittsburgh has been playing against check down Charlie's of the past. P. Mahomes II makes whatever happened before irrelevant.

I think the bigger test is the Chargers who have a legitimate defense and a run game that KC will have a real issue with. Just depends on if Rivers throws a billion picks like he always seems to do against the Chiefs.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
AFC is a trash heap per usual.

KC is 9-1 but they have a huge weakness on defense, the Pats are the Pats, Pittsburgh will likely find a way to shoot themselves in the foot and lol at the Texans being taken seriously until they actually win something.

LA is the real team to watch in this mess. Sneaky good that could likely hang with any of the top 4 seeds.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
So the Steelers will find a way to shoot self in foot and yet your propping up the Chargers? Chargers/Rivers history says they will disappoint when it matters most

I mean the chiefs have done that too.

There's really good chance one of those 3 teams is in the AFC title game this year

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
The Steelers winning puts them firmly in control of the AFC North. WC2 could get interesting with the Ravens, Bengals, Chargers, Colts, Titans, and Dolphins all being 5-5.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Chiefs

Steelers

Patriots

Texans

Chargers

Colts are my 6 right now to go into the playoffs

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Ravens now the 6th seed in the AFC and with a 6-3 conference record they are sitting in a good spot based on that.

Games @ KC and @ LAC on their schedule look very difficult though. So that probably brings them to 7 losses.

And vs CLE in week 17 will not be a picnic. It would make the Browns' DECADE to end the Ravens season that day.

Colts have: @ JAX, @ HOU, vs DAL, vs NYG, @ TEN. They should be able to win 3 of those games but I don't know if they can get to 4. They already have 4 AFC losses.

Broncos are back in it at 5-6 and look at this schedule, they should get to 9 at least but their 3-5 conference record is a big issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad