Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Broncos should be favoured.

They ran on us at will last time and their defense can keep us under 20. If Manning plays.like he did.today (which means he doesn't make.mistakes), they should beat us.

I don't trust our run D at all. I am so ****ing pissed we didn't get HFA. At home,.we would have destroyed them :cry:

That being said, I badly want TB12 to send Manning to the retirement home.

bWo*

Broncos should be favoured.

They ran on us at will last time and their defense can keep us under 20. If Manning plays.like he did.today (which means he doesn't make.mistakes), they should beat us.

I don't trust our run D at all.

That being said, I badly want TB12 to send Manning to the retirement home.

This game will be decided by our defenses ability to stuff the run. ****. :cry:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Brady and the Patriots don't do too well in Denver. Also, Patriots D won't be nearly as tough to play against than the Steelers who were playing great for the last 2 months.

I bet Belichick wishes they won that game in Miami. If this was in Foxboro, this is a Patriots win by 2-3 scores.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Not gunna watch this game and I won't watch the SB unless Arizona makes it.

This is the most overrated rivalry in sports now and in history. Wildly one sided. Manning has one lucky half. Outside of that when it matters he stinks against Brady and co.

ESPN and others will slurp on this all week. No thanks.

Have no idea how anyone can pick Denver after watching that travesty of a game though. That offense stinks. They can thank that RB for fumbling.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Denver won't play as bad as they did today. Manning's arm strength was not an issue today, he is not what worries me.

Kubiak's conservatism worries me.

Kubiak's play calling, especially running Hillman up the gut worries me.

Kubiak using Hillman in goal line packages worries me.

The Broncos will undoubtedly be given no chance by every pundit. I hope they adopt the "us against the world" mentality and surprise/shut everybody up.

This team can play 10 times better than they did today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad