ADSF: (1) Montreal Canadiens vs. (WC1) Ottawa Senators - Part VIII (Series 3-2 MTL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

even sens fans gotta get chills from this....god damn

jwrocks1

Mar 28, 2015
Yeah it's weird, me too. I think it's just a result of having played elimination games for the last 2 months and won almost every single one of them. At the beginning of the series we had something to lose. Now it's just back to business.

well there is still something to lose....a loss means Melnyk loses out on the revenue for game 6

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
Fans throwing stuff at the Sens? That's ****ing embarrassing. As if we need more of a reason to be hated.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Prust is such a dirtbag. I don't remember him being this much of an ass on the Rangers.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

well, that sucked....2 more cracks at it, we just showed up too late this time...i think the solution is simple...we absolutely have to score that first goal...we score first we win, and price wasn't the best tonight and he knows it, i fully expect him to bounce back and be a monster next game

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Fans throwing stuff at the Sens? That's ****ing embarrassing. As if we need more of a reason to be hated.

As a Habs' fan that can't go to his own board for all the nonsense that goes on there, this doesn't surprise me. The actions of our fans, both online and in real life, are often regrettable. And it overshadows the great fans that we do have. Such a shame.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Habs showed their true colours their. Diving, spearing and turtling has returned - the true Montreal Canadiens are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad