Friedman: Adin Hill likely re-signs with VGK - around 2 years @ 4.9 M AAV

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Good for him, Thompson and Hill is an excellent tandem and their contracts expire at the same time.

I'm surprised Vegas went that high on AAV, but that duo for under a combined $6m is as good a value as you're gunna find

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
AAV is a bit high but low risk for Vegas due to the short term. Hill gets a decent chunk of money now and can get a big deal in 2 years with a larger sample size.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Good for him but good lord that's a ton of money to pay Hill.

His deal is basically just what is left on Ullmark's deal. Ullmark has 2 years left at $5 million and will likely win the Vezina this year.

Reactions: Laus723

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Good for him, Thompson and Hill is an excellent tandem and their contracts expire at the same time.

I'm surprised Vegas went that high on AAV, but that duo for under a combined $6m is as good a value as you're gunna find

If they need some space, they could always just circumvent the cap again. Masters at it.

Reactions: DRAGO 18

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Before the playoffs I saw him play once all year. It was against the devils, of course, and nobody will convince me he's not the greatest goalie to ever play 😆

I mean that was one of the best goalie performances from a Knight in their 6 years. Up until this playoff run, that week, specifically the Devils and Canes games was the best Hill had ever played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad