Post-Game Talk: ADF Gm7: Canadiens win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
It is going to be nice to take a breather from hockey until October.I had Cup aspirations and am feeling the hurt now.Goodnight Bruins fans,I think we all deserved better.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
This is a organization changing series for the Bruins. People started turning on Marchand, Iginla and even Lucic. You think these guys don't notice that now? From stories I've heard, Seguin heard it after his performance in the playoffs. He now "hates" Boston. Fans, with the power of social media, will turn the tide and emotion of the players on the Bruins. Lucic's time as a Bruin might be done soon. Marchand might be out. Iginla is gone. This Bruins team will be might different next year.

Can't believe this happened tonight. They looked horrible all game long. They deserved to lose, but the fans are only going to make if worse.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Damn, did not want this season to be over - I think karma bit us in the butt for 2011, so many goals left out there by Boston over 7 games.

Karma bit us for 2011?

Did we do something wrong in 2011 that deserves bad karma?

Huh?

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
This is a organization changing series for the Bruins. People started turning on Marchand, Iginla and even Lucic. You think these guys don't notice that now? From stories I've heard, Seguin heard it after his performance in the playoffs. He now "hates" Boston. Fans, with the power of social media, will turn the tide and emotion of the players on the Bruins. Lucic's time as a Bruin might be done soon. Marchand might be out. Iginla is gone. This Bruins team will be might different next year.

Can't believe this happened tonight. They looked horrible all game long. They deserved to lose, but the fans are only going to make if worse.

No. Players should understand that the fans expected a lot and got disappointed, just as they're disappointed in themselves. Fans have every right to be mad, but that shouldn't effect the players.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
It is going to be nice to take a breather from hockey until October.I had Cup aspirations and am feeling the hurt now.Goodnight Bruins fans,I think we all deserved better.

We do. The team does, as well.

Unfortunately, life isn't fair, even in sports with rules, which apparently aren't followed.

mouchster

May 6, 2014
Montreal
I agree with this.
Montreal outplayed them and were not that big of a dog in the series to begin with IMO.

and why do you think that was the case?
Size and strength, forechecking and cycling the puck is what gives this team the momentum and they are at their best when playing physical. Unfortunately, after game 2 we seldom saw the physical dominance prevail, and the games in Montreal we looked like *****cats. The Bruins are supposed to be built for playoff hockey, but the reality is the reffing this series only allowed 1 team to play their game. The Bruins were never able to play their physical game for fear of penalties (especially after the 4 powerplay goals in the first 2 games) and we were never the same.

I understand the need to give credit to the winning team, but this was not a case where the winning team dominated the losing team. A team needs to be able to play to their strengths, when you can't, you don't win. I think the Bruins lost the series more than Montreal won the series and the officiating was a big part of that.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Way to many players just didn't bring it.

Chara sucked.

Tuukka sucked.

Marchand super sucked.

Krejci sucked.

Eriksson super sucked.

The entire Merlot totally in affective. (time to break them up)

Caron he's just hopeless get a bucket of pucks for him if you can.

Finally nobody and I MEAN NOBODY had a good series.

We got beat by a very average team who's best players other than P.K did not show up as well and still we lost ,amazing.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
Goodnight Bruins fans. It's been a pleasure sharing this season with the great people of this board. There is anger and sadness tonight but it will pass and October will roll around before we know it. Thought this team was destined for bigger things but you run into a bad matchup or play bad and it's over that's sports. I look forward to some good offseason discussion, Sox discussion, etc while we wait for the next puck drop. Thank you, in the good times and bad it was good to always have a place to celebrate or vent anger.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
No. Players should understand that the fans expected a lot and got disappointed, just as they're disappointed in themselves. Fans have every right to be mad, but that shouldn't effect the players.

The players are human. Wouldn't you be pissed if you were any three of those guys? They are going to see the crap spewed about them, and as much as you'd like to think that they are professionals and it doesn't matter, it does.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
He was HEATED in his post game interview too. Dayum.

Kinda wish more of that hate came out on the ice.

It probably was on the ice, but what is he supposed to do? He is one player, with a shift shared with 4 other lines. He also can't just smash faces, since the way this game was officiated, he'd probably end up suspended and fined out of his ***.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
You're right, we should just let cheaters cheat, and not be upset with them.

WE don't have to. But THEY are professional athletes, looked up to by kids. Have some respect for the game and the tradition of the handshake line. If they want to say something about it later, they can get a blog.

BostonCreamPaille

Apr 8, 2014
Lowell, Ma
Way to many players just didn't bring it.

Chara sucked.

Tuukka sucked.

Marchand super sucked.

Krejci sucked.

Eriksson super sucked.

The entire Merlot totally in affective. (time to break them up)

Caron he's just hopeless get a bucket of pucks for him if you can.

Finally nobody and I MEAN NOBODY had a good series.

We got beat by a very average team who's best players other than P.K did not show up as well and still we lost ,amazing.

If I had to chose a player who had the best series It would be Hamilton. Him and Krug we're the only two constant offensive threats this series who actually could keep the puck moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad