Post-Game Talk: ADF Gm7: Canadiens win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
if there's one thing this team has lost since 2011 it's humility. That 2011 team really knew how to shut the **** up and just play. I hope they make some changes to get back to that mentality.

Yeah I agree.
Your actions on ice need to be the final word. If you weren't willing to respond during the game I don't really want to hear it now.

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
I just don't understand how you can know Seidenberg is hurt and not give up whatever it takes to get Andrew MacDonald.(Or some other top 4 D)

I know you can say it was on the offense..but the game completely changes when you are down early due to mistakes from your young D(Bart in 7, Miller in 6)

That's right I made the same point earlier. Chia dropped the ball at not acquiring a top 4 d or an experienced d at the least. In Claude's post game scrum he said they had 7 first year players and he mentioned how the young D Bart, Miller especially got rattled at the pressure of a game seven, that's on Chia...

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
What did he say? I don't even feel like watching the hand shake line again. Shame on habs for even mentioning it lol. Stuff must be saidkke that all the time. Take the high rode and enjoy the win.

BostonCreamPaille

Apr 8, 2014
Lowell, Ma
Yeah, because the Islanders are gonna totally want to deal one of their only worthwhile players.

Let's trade for Stamkos and Kopitar while we're at it.

I like it. Ice 3 or 4 super stars and then use the remaining scrap salary cap money we have left to aquire beer league players. We will start a new NHL trend :sarcasm:

boston77

Jul 8, 2004
Toronto
really looch? sore loser

He is not a sore loser.. Wiese is the loser... as Coach explained Looch's post goal celebration is the same one he has used all year and it is a tribute to Boston Strong. It has nothing to do with disrespecting Montreal. They are all a bunch of babies and Wiese has a big mouth in the playoffs knowing there won't be a fight. I would beat the crap out of him next year if I were Looch.

Did you not notice the smug looks on his face all series and his mocking Looch... what an ass how can you say Looch is a sore loser with that attitude on the other side.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I hate the bruins so much part of me wants to be a sore winner but I can't.

You guys have a great team. Remember you guys went to finals last year and were consistent for years. It's hard to maintain that over the long haul. You get tired. Chara looked finished and exhausted.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
That's right I made the same point earlier. Chia dropped the ball at not acquiring a top 4 d or an experienced d at the least. In Claude's post game scrum he said they had 7 first year players and he mentioned how the young D Bart, Miller especially got rattled at the pressure of a game seven, that's on Chia...

First off acquiring this top 4 dman is easier said than done and 2ndly he had a deal in place for Edler which went south at the last minute when Vancouver decided not to move Kesler.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
This is why I don't understand why anyone can bring down any heat on Chia. You can't trade for someone who's just not out there.

Maybe there was no superstar(from what we know, who knows if Chia offers more who they could have gotten), but is Andrew MacDonald not worth a 2nd round pick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad