Confirmed with Link: Adam Lowry Signs ATO

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Looks like we may hear something soon.

Ed Tait ‏@WFPEdTait 55s
#NHLJets Kevin Cheveldayoff hinted Adam Lowry could be joining St. John's soon #bn

Ken Wiebe ‏@WiebeSunSports 1m
Cheveldayoff said there have been talks with representatives for prospect Adam Lowry. Possible he signs an ATO and joins #IceCaps

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Probably put it off because of the deadline. I imagine it will happen by the end of the week.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Like to see them send Sutter on a ATO/PTO/whateveritis too just to take a better look if he's worth signing or not
Maybe send Yuen too :P

The Blades are the host team for the Memorial Cup so he'll be playing with them again in May. I'm not sure, but I don't think he'd go.

I'd like it if they signed Yuen though. :)

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
The Blades are the host team for the Memorial Cup so he'll be playing with them again in May. I'm not sure, but I don't think he'd go.

I'd like it if they signed Yuen though. :)

Oh ya, forgot about the hosting thing... they don't deserve it hahaha

re Yuen: Me too... I'd like to watch a few more games then... pretty much I only watch for O`Dell and Melchiori, and Saponari lately. So, a few more would be nice. Specially Lowry :D

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Get him to St. John's to get a feel for the pro game.

It'll be good for him to get a general idea of what he needs to improve to reach the NHL level. Hopefully he can generate interest at next year's training camp :D

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I think he's talking more long term. There should be a few more this fall, and you never know, Trouba and Scheifele could be there as well. Zach Yuen should be there this year?

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Excited to have some prospects worth watching going to St. Johns.

Melchiori and Pasquale are legitimate guys that are exciting to watch.

Did you mean "excited to have one prospect worth watching going to St. Johns?"

Which other interesting prospect is headed there?

Yuen may also, but most likely not until next season due to the logjam of D. His team is out of playoffs though and I'd like him to even get some experience even if it's just practices.

I think he's talking more long term. There should be a few more this fall, and you never know, Trouba and Scheifele could be there as well. Zach Yuen should be there this year?

I'll bet you a beer when I visit Winnipeg that neither of those two play over half a season at StJ next season but you are right... you should never say never haha. :P

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I wouldn't expect either of them to play more than 20-30 games in St. Johns. I'd give them about a 50/50 chance of sticking after training camp.

jetkarma*

I don't see either playing there more than a handful of games unless it is an injury situation.

I would be shocked if Scheifele wasn't here basically the full season next year , and Trouba pretty much the same , but maybe till Christmas at the most.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Does Lowry still look 10?

a_lowry.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad