Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Michalek off the table, to the Blues for picks

d-men dropping like fliesss

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Leopold to replace Green would be terrible. He was #8D in St.Louis earlier this season. :laugh:

I don't mind Schmidt or possibly Orlov replacing Green if the return is good enough, but Leopold is purely a depth piece.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
I imagine Green's asking price is something like a 1st + roster player(#3C/good bottom 6 guy) + good prospect

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Leopold to replace Green would be terrible. He was #8D in St.Louis earlier this season. :laugh:

I don't mind Schmidt or possibly Orlov replacing Green if the return is good enough, but Leopold is purely a depth piece.

cant even afford him right now so unless he is part of a huge trade with columbus idk what to say

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
If we move Green what are you guys wanting back?

It's a brave new world if we move the guy...I'd honestly be shocked - kind of like how Ralphie felt when he actually does get the Red Rider for Christmas...

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Leopold has barley played this year. Certainly doesn't play a 'heavy' game. Pretty good skater and has a good first pass.

Trotz and company may want to keep Schilling/Schmidt in Hershey for their playoff run. Who knows?

Thanks for the quick write up

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Alex Prewitt ‏@alex_prewitt 21s22 seconds ago
Burakovsky on the ice early for practice. Seems likely he'll get paper-moved to Hershey before the deadline for AHL playoff eligibility.

hint hint hint

edit: oh wait i read that wrong

NoLookPass

Jan 16, 2014
Alex Prewitt ‏@alex_prewitt 21s22 seconds ago
Burakovsky on the ice early for practice. Seems likely he'll get paper-moved to Hershey before the deadline for AHL playoff eligibility.

hint hint hint

Can someone explain what it means for him to be "paper moved"?

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Gord Miller ‏@GMillerTSN
As of now, Detroit has decided that the asking price for Phaneuf is too high. Lines of communication are still open, but nothing close.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I wonder if he's just lying in his hammock waiting for the Detroit call...

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Gord Miller ‏@GMillerTSN
As of now, Detroit has decided that the asking price for Phaneuf is too high. Lines of communication are still open, but nothing close.

on to mike green, even if they dont trade him detroit is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad