Injury Report: Aaron Rodgers

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I don't know about the second part but the Rodgers injury was obviously faked. He was fake limping and then he was no probs just setting his feet just fine, all throughout the second halve. He was just overwhelmed in the first and then they gave him some juice in that dumb tent and a massage and he was literally good-to go. They just through him in the gator to get the crowd all pumped-up, all literally smokeshows and mirrors, so obvious to anyone who put the replays on slow motion.

:biglaugh:

the excuse express, next stop: chicago.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I think the game was staged TBH. Like AR appears to have some game ending injury only to come back out in the 2nd halve and play like a man possessed. Then on the 75 yard Cobb TD, the Bears defenders were quite literally running away from Cobb. How much money did GB pay Chicago to win that game??? Makes you think

By running away you mean the Bears FS gambled and lost and Cobb had nothing but grass in front of him?

Reactions: New Jersey

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
By running away you mean the Bears FS gambled and lost and Cobb had nothing but grass in front of him?
I'm not talking about Eddie Jackson, I'm talking about the Bears defenders who were chasing him. One was NardFlo and then the other might have been Adrian Amos. They both just like fell down for no reason.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
ok, we’re both being ridiculous now.
I'm just fine, stating the obvious that Rodgers literally played horribly before he got "hurt" and then they got the whole stadium back into the game and louder then ever with the way they staged his "heroic" come-back where he was fake limping here and there and otherwise playing as good as he ever has. It was literally like a WWE match in the second halve and all of the announcers confirmed it for most fans watching the broadcast - 100 year anniversary, just literally balling out after "be right back, crippled" lololol. Literally not buying any of that.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I don't know about the second part but the Rodgers injury was obviously faked. He was fake limping and then he was no probs just setting his feet just fine, all throughout the second halve. He was just overwhelmed in the first and then they gave him some juice in that dumb tent and a massage and he was literally good-to go. They just through him in the gator to get the crowd all pumped-up, all literally smokeshows and mirrors, so obvious to anyone who put the replays on slow motion.

So what you are saying is that he faked his injury so the Bears could go up by 20 points and then come back to lead them to victory? It's amazing that idiots believe this crap. Yes, one of the greatest QBs was so overwhelmed they concocted to fake an injury to leave the game and bring in an awful backup. Brilliant!!!

The only thing that is obvious is how much of a moron you are to actually think this.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
So what you are saying is that he faked his injury so the Bears could go up by 20 points and then come back to lead them to victory? It's amazing that idiots believe this crap. Yes, one of the greatest QBs was so overwhelmed they concocted to fake an injury to leave the game and bring in an awful backup. Brilliant!!!

The only thing that is obvious is how much of a moron you are to actually think this.
You literally think that Mike McCarthy is going to risk his job by playing an injured HoF QB they just threw all of that money towards on their 100th year anniversary just to beat the bears?

PS no need for cursing at me, boy. It doesn't make you sound tough.

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Well if he has another fake injury Vikes just need to make sure to make adjustments for that on both sides of the ball instead of playing conservatively. Vikes D is so nasty and maybe they will finish what the MACK got started...

I mean the last time he was injured against the Vikes it was a broken collar bone.

Totally fake, he just felt like taking an extended vacation.

Bears fans doing an amazing job being insufferable right now. Again, you’re going way too hard considering the Bears are your *second* favorite team. That alone is an absurd notion.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I mean the last time he was injured against the Vikes it was a broken collar bone.

Totally fake, he just felt like taking an extended vacation.

Bears fans doing an amazing job being insufferable right now. Again, you’re going way too hard considering the Bears are your *second* favorite team. That alone is an absurd notion.
I never said the collarbone was fake and also Bears are my number 1 team to route for, Patriots are just my favorite team to watch consistently over the time I've been watching NFL football. Just like you who are a GB fan living in Jersey just because they have the best QB in football. It's really not that difficult to understand.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I never said the collarbone was fake and also Bears are my number 1 team to route for, Patriots are just my favorite team to watch consistently over the time I've been watching NFL football. Just like you who are a GB fan living in Jersey just because they have the best QB in football. It's really not that difficult to understand.

Route and halve. You're really on a "role."

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Done for the game? Probably but can we hold off on the idea that he is done for the season please?

But then again if he's out longer than 4 games max Packers season is probably over.
For the record, I did only mean that he was done for the game. The way that guy fell on him looked ugggggly.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I think the game was staged TBH. Like AR appears to have some game ending injury only to come back out in the 2nd halve and play like a man possessed. Then on the 75 yard Cobb TD, the Bears defenders were quite literally running away from Cobb. How much money did GB pay Chicago to win that game??? Makes you think

Let me clarify here. Are you saying that the Bears defenders purposely let Randal Cobb score a touchdown, and were TRYING to let Green Bay win the game because the Packers PAID THE BEARS MONEY to let them win?

Reactions: New Jersey

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Are you really saying that Rodgers faked the knee injury to let let Chicago go up 20-0 just so that GB could pump up the crowd whenhe returns...?

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com

:biglaugh:

first packers jersey i ever bought with my own money was donald driver, actually. took me a while to ever rep ar12.

NOW i’m done entertaining this.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Let me clarify here. Are you saying that the Bears defenders purposely let Randal Cobb score a touchdown, and were TRYING to let Green Bay win the game because the Packers PAID THE BEARS MONEY to let them win?
Yes, it's possible that the NFL is rigged

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad