Injury Report: Aaron Rodgers

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Looked like an ankle, someone fell on his leg awkwardly and it bent his ankle. looks like it could be broken, really. Good think Rivers is available in my fantasy league... lol

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Rodgers is absolutely done. and their backup is getting eaten alive, yikes.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
wow... what an insane comeback. The backup QB totally craps the bed... Rodgers comes back, slings 3 touchdowns and the packers are up. hope they can finish this out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He did confirm it was his knee. Probably a knee sprain. Can’t inagine they’d let him come back if they feared ligament damage after checking him out.

member 157595

When Rodgers is on, there's very little you can do to stop him. It has to be demoralizing for a defense.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Ugh.

I'm glad I don't care about the NFL that much because the stupid Rodgers suckling would be too much.

What a complete choke job by da bears...how did they not go for it on 4th and 1 to win the game?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
He did confirm it was his knee. Probably a knee sprain. Can’t inagine they’d let him come back if they feared ligament damage after checking him out.
This x 1000%

They want to act like he was playing on literally one leg but he had both of his legs underneath him just fine. Its just a storyline so that they could go back to letting the Packer's OL get away with blatant holding on every passing down for the last two quarters.

Reactions: Dont Toews Me Bro

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I feel like walking into oncoming traffic after watching that game
It's literally just a game for enjoyment and entertainment, don't let these Packers fans acting like Aaron Rodgers is the second coming of JC make it seem like it's a big deal, his leg was just fine they were just trying some "gamesmenship" to beat the Bears and it worked.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
It's literally just a game for enjoyment and entertainment, don't let these Packers fans acting like Aaron Rodgers is the second coming of JC make it seem like it's a big deal, his leg was just fine they were just trying some "gamesmenship" to beat the Bears and it worked.
I think the game was staged TBH. Like AR appears to have some game ending injury only to come back out in the 2nd halve and play like a man possessed. Then on the 75 yard Cobb TD, the Bears defenders were quite literally running away from Cobb. How much money did GB pay Chicago to win that game??? Makes you think

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I think the game was staged TBH. Like AR appears to have some game ending injury only to come back out in the 2nd halve and play like a man possessed. Then on the 75 yard Cobb TD, the Bears defenders were quite literally running away from Cobb. How much money did GB pay Chicago to win that game??? Makes you think
I don't know about the second part but the Rodgers injury was obviously faked. He was fake limping and then he was no probs just setting his feet just fine, all throughout the second halve. He was just overwhelmed in the first and then they gave him some juice in that dumb tent and a massage and he was literally good-to go. They just through him in the gator to get the crowd all pumped-up, all literally smokeshows and mirrors, so obvious to anyone who put the replays on slow motion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad