Injury Report: Aaron Rodgers

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Yes, it's possible that the NFL is rigged
I'm not talking about the possibility of games being Guided one way or another.

But I am just clarifying here that you are saying that the Bears players were literally not trying to tackle the Packers players because they were being paid off individually, as well as the Bears team as a whole being paid money to throw the game to GB? lol

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
I'm not talking about the possibility of games being Guided one way or another.

But I am just clarifying here that you are saying that the Bears players were literally not trying to tackle the Packers players because they were being paid off individually, as well as the Bears team as a whole being paid money to throw the game to GB? lol
Yes, I don't know the exact specifics, but something along those lines.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Now there's rumours that Rodgers might have a torned ACL because that's literally the only injury to the knee that can't be further damaged by getting hit, so maybe the injury wasn't indeed faked after all, but we will see. It's not looking good for the other ligaments though if this is true because they all hold the knee together so if the other ones aren't reinforced then he's going to be shredded by the end of the season if he doesn't have a clean pocket to step up inside of. LOOK OUT BELOW Packer fans!

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I have accepted that and never said they threw the game I just think the "injury" was a soap opera until actual factual medical reports are disclosed.
Or maybe they were trying to be cautious, seeing as it's only week 1.... which one of those scenarios do you think seems more plausible? lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad