Confirmed with Link: Aaron Dell PTO

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Used to love how Forslund said his name all in one go like a character from the lord of the rings or the hobbit

Erundel?
Eärendil
Aaron Dell.

I give you the light of Eärendil​

tumblr_mchup70gjz1r9jlito8_500.gif

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
My wife is not a nerd in any sense of the word and on our second date, we went to this seafood restaurant that used paper tablecloths and they left crayons on the table that kids (and adults) would use to draw on the tables. She asked me what I did for a living and I proceeded to draw out the device design of a semiconductor and try to explain to her how it was made and how it worked.

What's worse is that it took me probably 10 minutes to realize how much of a nerd I was being on only our 2nd date.

Ah, she married you for your looks then?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The one thing I don't like about this is that Dell is known as kindof a dick to put it lightly. Like Hextall level hothead.

Kochetkov's shenanigans are cheeky and fun. Dell's are just cruel and tragic. Which really makes them not shenanigans at all.

I mean, the guy is desperate for a job. Maybe that'll play a part in him keeping it together.

But I will admit I do have to wonder if bringing in a troubled player will go well with a lockerroom that's already got TDA and Lemeiux. And a locker room that's apparently already a bit on edge in the first place.

Reactions: DaveG

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Yeah they are totally applying there. Their mom went there. But also UNC. But they are white, so, you know...

But also App State which is where I would have gone had I known it existed...
My niece is a sophomore at App State in basically the program your kids sound interested in. She is really enjoying it so far. Between App and NC State, your kids have good options locally-ish for what they are interested in.

Meanwhile, my youngest is probably headed to ASU (in the desert, not the mountains) next fall, so I get to pay out of state tuition for whatever it is he ends up doing.

Yay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad