Post-Game Talk: AA!!!!!!!!! Wings take the shootout 2-1 against Cbus. Big Two points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Nyquist and Tatar have looked better lately, albeit not on the score sheet, but if they keep playing as they have recently they'll start putting up points. Datsyuk arguably looked the best last night and he didn't get any points. Larkin was sick, the flu isn't a 1 day thing, I can't blame Larkin's woes on them - his first stint off 8-40 he was with Richards and Sheahan and he was fine. I love everything about AA getting real minutes but to say he can carry the team right now is absolutely ridiculous.

None of the 5 players I mentioned are in their prime, obviously D and Z too old, while the 3 youngsters have like 100-150 nhl games combined.
But that's what we got.
But AA is voted by the posters here for the 1st star of the game. Many posters complained when Blashill used him 6-7 min a game, he led our team in points in preseason. The kid has the jets and hands. The team struggles offensively, he provides the spark.
I want him to play more.
You see the posters here call for Hollands head if he sends him down. The kid is good and has to play.
We do not have a single player who can carry the team obviously, except maybe for Mrazek due to his position, but the other for can carry their respective lines.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
Despite a terrible stretch, they are still only 1 point behind both Boston and Tampa and 4 points behind Florida.

4 points out of 1st but 4 points from out of the playoffs. Parity is real.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Great move by Blashill to go with hot hands in SO with Sheahan and AA.
I do not like his lines though.

The problem with the 2nd line all 3 like to carry the puck.
Switch Tatar and Nyquist.

I think people forget that the jackets despite their record are one of the hottest teams in the league.

They just spanked NJD . Thanks.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Nyquist and Tatar have looked better lately, albeit not on the score sheet, but if they keep playing as they have recently they'll start putting up points. Datsyuk arguably looked the best last night and he didn't get any points. Larkin was sick, the flu isn't a 1 day thing, I can't blame Larkin's woes on them - his first stint off 8-40 he was with Richards and Sheahan and he was fine. I love everything about AA getting real minutes but to say he can carry the team right now is absolutely ridiculous.

Still think it is rediculous .
The kid looks great. Many posters think he is very good.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
GDT from last week, confusing my simple brain. Continue AA talk in AA thread, thanks amigos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad