Post-Game Talk: AA!!!!!!!!! Wings take the shootout 2-1 against Cbus. Big Two points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Riley and AA with SO goals, feels like I'm taking crazy pills.

Also Mrazek was great. Also the refs should be fired, that was an embarrassment through and through.

Lets be honest, no way we get a pt let alone two with Jimmy in net.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
AA
Mrazek
Datsyuk
HM: Sheahan

AA is so fun to watch, that OT drive to the net and that SO goal. Kid has achieved folk legend status.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I hope tonight was AA earning some more ice time because he deserves it.

DanZ

Mar 6, 2008
I laugh at anyone that watched AA and calls him another Helm. He has so much more potential.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
ALL SPEED NO FINISH

And still he finished it! WOO. Well deserved win. Should have taken it in regulation, and we got a Datsyuk breakaway stolen from us in OT. But no matter, a win is a win.

Excellent game by AA. Team was a little sluggish overall but got better as the game went on.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Huge 2 points.

Datsyuk and Quincey were are best forward and defencemen tonight. Sheahan with the goal(s) and AA with the nail in the coffin and the energy.

Need more AA and all the time in OT.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Mrazek
Datsyuk
Sheahan

HM: AA. Kid has all the tools to be a great player in this league. Skies the limits for him.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Athanasiou and Riley. This board needs that emoji where the eyes are hearts.

Patty Eaves bout to call up Alex Wennberg and commiserate. :sarcasm:

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Just the right decision to change the shooting line-up. Had much hope when seeing Sheahan and AA out there. It just felt right.
And good to see that Mrazek bounces back after getting that soft goal pretty early.

And what about that OT? Wow, intense stuff. Hardly any break.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Words cannot describe how furious I was when they blew the whistle on that Datsyuk breakaway. One of the worst calls I have ever seen. That one ref is absolutely brutal.

Welcome to the NHL full time Mr Athanasiou. Who needs those bums (21/14/56) when we have this guy!

Also, Kyle Quincey was an absolute rock back there. Great game by him!

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Anyone remember Maxim Afinogenov before he fizzled out? Athanasiou reminds me of him, without the periods of floating (so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad