Post-Game Talk: A wounded honey badger still don't care; wins game 2-1 over Oilers

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Morning skate underway at Rogers Arena. All players on the ice except Miller, Tanev, Sutter, Hamhuis & Sbisa.

This teams defense is effed

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Oh god, now Tanev is out too? Poor Marky... Oh well. At least he'll be seeing plenty of NHL shots - which will help us judge whether he's ready or not.

Pedan - yay!

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
So, the injury list right now: Miller, Hamhuis, Sbisa, Tanev, Higgins, Sutter.... One could understand why the casual fan (my friends whom play NHL 16) think Van is actually doing okay considering circumstances.

Giggli G

Sep 8, 2006
So, the injury list right now: Miller, Hamhuis, Sbisa, Tanev, Higgins, Sutter.... One could understand why the casual fan (my friends whom play NHL 16) think Van is actually doing okay considering circumstances.

Wow, you guys seem to have the injury bug much like we have.

Missing Klefbom and Davidson has been really bad for our already poor defence.

Also sucks to miss McDavid and Yakupov. We are happy to have Pouliot, Hendricks and Eberle back though. Too many injuries.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

Management will use it as a crutch for their excuses.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Management will use it as a crutch for their excuses.

I'm fine with them using it as a crutch to trade vets at the deadline and tank. Anybody can see that this was a horrible roster that he put together and the excuses didn't save Gillis his job after a terrible year. Once the fans start chanting fire Benning it won't take long for Benning to be fired out of town.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
I'd probably be happy enough this season if the only games we won were versus the Oilers.

3-1 Canucks unless Miller's playing, in that case the other way around.

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
Willie will be the first one gone..

he is well aware of this.... no playoffs and Mr Travis Green will be your coach next year.. regardless they will not renew Desjardin's contract after it expires after the 2016 / 2017 season

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm fine with them using it as a crutch to trade vets at the deadline and tank. Anybody can see that this was a horrible roster that he put together and the excuses didn't save Gillis his job after a terrible year. Once the fans start chanting fire Benning it won't take long for Benning to be fired out of town.

He will use it as a crutch to be given another reason to give it a shot at the playoffs again.

"We were hit hard by the injury bug, and therefore couldn't be the 100 point playoff team we know we are. We have next year"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad